Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Well, I said the same thing, but it still looks cool :D

What about the Avengers movie?  I have high hopes for this movie.  If it works out well maybe we can get a sequel with guys like Hawkeye, Black Panther, Vision and so-on.  Though I wonder who the villian will be, has to be something big to take on the likes of  :capamer::stark::hulk_icon: and  :thor:

When I first heard about the Avengers movie, I heard, that the Hulk will be the enemy, as he needs to be stopped. At the Hulk movie's ending, there is something mentioned like this.

Just Hulk?  If that is so then it won't last too long since we have Thor, Cap, Stark and Shield against him.

Well.....Depends, i can see Rulk beating Cap up, and in the avengers movie, the guy even tryed to wear mjortimer (showing he beated the crap out of Thor) and who knows? Maybe he gets some assistance?

Not bad but I'll always see him as Torch not Cap.

of course, he's a bruntette, first Loki now cap, WHY DO YOU HATE BLONDE MARVEL?!

why did they shave Evans's chest? O.o'
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

...And the shoes are important because? BTW, I think it's just horrible. I don't really wait this movie. So far, in my eyes, all the X-Men movies sucked. But I wait Thor and Captain America (And Deadpool)