Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As if he wasn't that already XD "Ou nou, Uncle Ben! Don't die!" /uncle ben dies of bullet in body.
PREVENT DYING FROM A BULLET WILL YA -_-

Well, I just have to say, that film makers are ruining my childhood and my memories with their "good films"

February 16, 2011, 04:55PM #332 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:58PM by Mr. Law^^
Marvel films aren't intended to be like the comics or cartoons. They are based off, given a story of it's own.

So I respect that. What I do not respect is are the powers of several superheroes. Powers are the real trademarks. Looks? Nah, ok you have pretty boys and sexy women characters in comics. And most won't agree with the actors casted just for their looks. Unless you pay for their facelifts, you should NOT complain about their looks: they can't help it ><. It's their acting that should be superb: the characters have their characteristics: they should have it: the actor should be able to convince viewers that they have it.

Face it, Marvel's movies are not like the comics. They are different universes. Nobody complained about the Age of Apocalypse comics where everyone except Bishop had a different background and story. Why complain about the movies then?

I've watched Wolverine's Origins few days ago. The actors convinced me. I didn't give a Chocolate egg about the damn "is it exactly like the comics?" thing anymore. Action, pew pew, story, drama, lollage: f*** yeah!

Same for Spider-Man 3, saw that movie 2 days ago. When he swings by and the crowd goes wild: convinced me that he really was warmly welcomed. Just the fact that they gave him the emo boy look and stuff: ok that was way over the top XD. I went /fail on that one. But the rest was good enough.

I agree, it's not being just like comics that make a movie good. it's a script+story+acting+directing+special effects thing. I loved Ironman 1 and 2, x2 and spidey 1 and 2 even though they differ a lot from the comics. In Wolverine the acting wasn't the problem. I just thought the story and script were just terrible, superficial and many times outright ridiculous. as of spidey 3 I actually liked the movie except for the whole emo-peter part. that was indeed annoying and pathetic.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Thor and Cap America will be great movies so far. For the X-Men one, I stay with the "sucks as much as X-Men Origins Wolverine"

My god. Awesome trailer! Gonna see this wif my girl^^

I wander if you two will actually watch the movie if you go together, but whatever :P

I really liked this trailer!! I'm very excited about it :)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on February 18, 2011, 02:03PM
I wander if you two will actually watch the movie if you go together, but whatever :P

Jealous? :P J/k

Well yea. We're decent people... WELLLL PERHAPS NOT :X

Hey movies can be watched a second time, no? :P

http://marvel.com/news/story/15252/7_new_captain_america_movie_photos
some more pictures from the captain america movie. clicky on the thumbnails at the bottom of the link

Looking at the trailer, I reckon there's a 50% chance that Thor will be as good as the recent Hulk movie (good but not amazing) and 50% chance they will screw it up big time and make it too "teeny". Thor taking photos for facebook? Yeah, thats not stupid or anything........

No hopes at all for X-Men.

But honestly,  :thor: I like this Thor trailer. Bring me another!!!!!! *smash*
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."