Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Emma looks angry. Nice!

seems like i'll watch all three movies, hope First Class wiould be worth it (Thor already seems pretty good)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Nice. I was wondering if they are still going to make the deadpool movie!

Wow, they did some awesome make-up work on him. There's one positive thing out hat movie lol

havok as played by lucas till. living up to his name apparently

I still can't get over the team they're gonna use in this movie.  :havok:, :mystique:, :emmafrost: the first X-Men? REALLY!?!?! Why not make  :venom:, :punisher_logo::docock:,   :doom:, :spiderman: part of the team too while you're at it....
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

http://geeks.thedailywh.at/2011/03/15/official-trailer-the-day/
russian x-men trailer gets more content than the english one. even if i can't understand russian, it looks pretty cool. you get some good looks at banshee and magento's helmate

That does look a lot better then ours lol some guy posted everything they say in english you can understand what they said.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Excellent trailer! I love it!

Guys... I'm Russian! I, naturally, have understood this all! Below a trailer if someone has noticed, there is a translation into English, just for you!
So...

Before he became Professor X
They called him Charles
Before he became Magnito
They called him Erik
Befrore they became mortal enemies
"Hello. My name is Charles Xavier."
"To us."
They were friends.
One hoped for peace.
The other was formed by pain.
Their powers made them different.
"There is more in you than you know, not just pain."
But fate makes them allies.
"There is good in you. You can master it. There is power in you like no one else... even me."
This year
"Tomorrow people will know that mutants exist."
Discover the begining of the fued
"We can become better."
"We are already better."
That defines our world.
"Listen to me carefully, my friend: Murder will not bring you peace."
"Peace is not my goal."
X-Men: First Class
Coming Soon

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Not bad although it doesnt' remind me of Cap, even with the big a on his helet.

I think he is just not the right actor, but thats just me

Edit: But now that I think about it, he really doesnt have a place as the Human torch any more either :P lol  that is if they make the next movie, if there is one, off of the new FF after his death, then that makes this movie perfect for him!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS