Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was hoping for this ^^

...the "aims to 'correct' in cannon" part at least.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

I agree, a bit of damage control is needed.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 25, 2012, 04:43PM
It has now been said that "The Wolverine" will not take place before the X-Men trilogy, but after the events of The Last Stand. http://screenrant.com/wolverine-2-set-after-x-men-trilogy/

During an interview with Empire, Mangold revealed the film is set after the events of X-Men: The Last Stand:
“Where this film sits in the universe of the films is after them all. Jean Grey is gone, most of the X-Men are disbanded or gone, so there’s a tremendous sense of isolation for [Wolverine].”

Days of Future Past, as mentioned above, aims to ‘correct’ the contradictions in cannon that have arisen between the five X-Men movies released to date, and The Wolverine won’t obstruct that effort. If anything, the decision to have the latter set after The Last Stand should allow for a richer performance from Jackman, now that he can draw from three additional movies of character development (rather than having to revert to the mindset of an amnesiac Logan).
Sounds great. Also Jean will have a cameo appearance in Wolverine (I think a flashback) so that will be nice to see.

*sigh*, another movie based on wolverine, not entirly happy, but I'm glad they picked up where last stand ended
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I think the idea is great, but why does another Wolverine movie have to be made to continue the story for X-Men? That's my thing. I'm sorry, but in my opinion, so many actors from the older movies have already agreed to do a fourth, so where are they? (Iceman, Colossus, Storm, Rogue, Kitty... etc). I think they should at least keep them going as well. And they wonder why people say Wolverine's over-rated. -_- At least try to bring in new characters. Where's Bishop? Shard? Cable? X-Man?

I f***ng hate Wolverine. He's **** everywhere. That's it.

I have no problem with Wolverine, but ever since X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I don't really believe in X-Men related movies.

January 19, 2013, 12:57AM #592 Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:32PM by Lightning249539
So i was in the movie theaters and was watching previews and saw the new Iron Man 3 movie and i think Mandarin is going to be in it and i just want to know from everybody do you think this is going to be a good movie and what villian do you prefer to be in Iron Man 3 or Iron man 4. :storm:

Well, if Mandarin won't be in Iron 3, then him. If he will be, then M.O.D.O.K. I'm actually interested in how would they create him

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 19, 2013, 01:41AM
Well, if Mandarin won't be in Iron 3, then him. If he will be, then M.O.D.O.K. I'm actually interested in how would they create him
Well actually Mandarin is actually going to be in Iron Man 3 cause i saw the previews but i was asking if you was the producer what villian do you want in Iron man 3 instead of Mandarin Or in Iron Man 4 if they make it. :storm:

Well, I would like to see Mandarin. And M.O.D.O.K. The order of appearance doesn't matter, as long as they appear one day

Ok and People please vote! Thank You! :storm:

Mandarin is already confirmed to be in Iron Man 3, along with Iron Patriot.  There will not be an Iron Man 4, the director already stated that they are doing 3 movies, and that's it.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: DJay Saint on January 19, 2013, 08:50PM
Mandarin is already confirmed to be in Iron Man 3, along with Iron Patriot.  There will not be an Iron Man 4, the director already stated that they are doing 3 movies, and that's it.
Ok thx for info but can i still like ask people what villlian they wanted to be in Iron Man 3? :storm:

If I had my choice of villain for Iron man 3 or if they were to make 4, I would pick Madame Masque because she is a pretty interesting character, and I would love to see Iron Man go up aganist a female villain in the movies.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS