Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 25, 2010, 05:32AM
Edit: I also am getting sick and tired of the constant boosters for jean too.we should really focuse on boosters for cyclops beast angel iceman and better yet marvel girl.I personally think marvelfan12345 booster for jean and nshinnoke is great to.

How about people start doing original stuff and new mods. All everyone seems to do now is boosters. There's plenty of characters that dont have a mod.

Anyways, the movie is sounding great. Im glad it didnt stop with X-Men 3.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

XD, 100% the truth here ^^

Yeah me to, although X3 was decent (in my POV) it could be better, so i hope they correct it here :)

August 26, 2010, 09:28AM #227 Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:31AM by edward
Scott and Jean will not be in this movie and you guys think they are going to do it justice, wtf?

Quote from: edward on August 26, 2010, 09:28AM
Scott and Jean will not be in this movie and you guys think they are going to do it justice, wtf?
What annoys me most about how they and Storm are not going to be in the movie is that this movie is called First Class which is about the first team of X-Men. Xavier said his first team included Scott, Jean, Storm, and Beast. So why name this movie First Class then. Shouldn't it be called X-Men Origins.

While the whole fanboyism around Jean Grey annoys me like you don't have idea, I have to agree that if they called this movie First Class, at least the original 5 should be in. But anyway, this movie is officially out of my list, since I'm almost sure that it will be a piece of sh*t, even worse than Wolverine Origins (And that mean something :P).

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 26, 2010, 01:13PM
So why name this movie First Class then. Shouldn't it be called X-Men Origins.

Agree.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I'm probably watch it but I have a feeling it wouldn't be good. Honestly I feel that had my fav Jean been in I still wouldn't have liked it because there are several others who should have been in. The inclusion of the Hellfire Club, Moira, Mystique, Azrael, Havok, and Angel Salvadore sound nice but that should have been in an Origins movie. Not a First Class because they are not the First Class which already brings this movie down. And the movie is based on the 60s and I believe they said Havok will be a teen or adult. That totally makes his relationship with Scott confusing and weird with the huge age differences.

Here is what I think:
Vaughn has confirmed that the film is a prequel to the first three movies.[38] It will take place during the 1960s and will parallel the history of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X. O.k
-Men costumes will look much more as they did in the original comics compared with the first three films, although the original team members with the exception of Beast will not appear. Crap
For most of the film Professor X will not be bald or in a wheelchair, however the reason why Xavier is later forced to use a wheelchair will be explained. So?
The plot is as follows: "Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. More crap.
Before they were archenemies, they were closest of friends, working together, with other Mutants (some familiar, some new), to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men." Where none x-men will be seen

The only thing I find cool about the film is that Mystique is in it.

@marvelfan and whiteking that's what i said scoot was the first xman and jean was the fifth and they take that out?I hope they dont take storm out.Storm Emma and Jean are my favorite X-girls so if they take out storm then i aint watchin.
But look on the plus side wolvie doesn't get all the spotlight for once

Yeah I'm kinda glad Wolverine isn't in. I have a feeling we won't see Storm though. Hopefully a cameo.

Even i,i big wolvy fan am realy happy he wont be there,i mean i liked him in the triology but come on!
Oh by the way i dont like the fact that they are puting some secondery mutants(not by importance but apearence)and the charlie is not bald come one,WHAT WOULD PATRIC STEWART  SAY!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Ill watch it, but i dont think its gonna be more then 1 time, also ''the biggest thread the world has ever known''? that would probally be one of the most pathetic villains ever, or Apoc or Galactus or Thanos would be in it (im pretty sure theyre not in it though :P), i hate the fact to they dont put the orignal X-men in it, also in the time of First class, would Emma be a member of Hellfire or not? (dont know much about first class)
And finally, im also really glad logan isnt in, he became the money milkcow of the x-men, so im glad Charles and Magneto are the milkcows now XD

If the Club is in then likely Emma is part of it. She also will be in a love triangle with Xavier and Magneto although Moira will be another love interest.

I hope the club is in, Emma as a totally bitchy villain rocked :)

I think its just kinda scary that she's in a love triangle, especially if you watched wolvie and the x-men XD

Yeah my fav incarnation of Emma was as a villian. She is so enjoyable there. As a hero she loses a lot of her personality (although Morrison and Whedon didn't write her bad). We may even see a baby Nightcrawler as Mystique and Azrael are in the movie.

Did anyone see this picture before? http://img16.imageshack.us/f/hawkeyep.jpg/

:D

I don't know if it's the real deal or what, but I like the costume (Photoshopped, am I right?) :D