Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic

was looking at the x-men destiny link that ragincajun posted and saw this side link of the x-men first class movie. 

Link: http://io9.com/5738129/higher-res-shots-of-the-x+men-first-class-cast-have-us-seriously-worried
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

It honestly doesn't look professional to me. More like bad fanart.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 20, 2011, 01:40PM

yeah that's what I thought, but the other picture with emma and shaw is I think supposed to be real.  but the first two pictures with the line up look photoshopped, just like the article said.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Magneto does not look like Magneto at all even though he is supposed to be younger. Moira also looks way different than her comic counterpart. Emma looks like Emma should be but the costume is wrong and makes her look more like a stripper at a bar. Azrael isn't too bad but then I don't remember how he looked in the comics. Beast looks more like a grotesque Hulk while Havok is ok but not my first choice. Angel Salvadore doesnt' look anywhere close to the comics and Mystique is ok but in my head I'll always remember the previous Mystique. I won't even get started on Xavier.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 20, 2011, 01:40PM

I saw that on the Shades of Grey fourm, and I thought it was fanart, but I guess not, I have to say I think Mystique looks the worst but thats just me!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

You people do know, that so far X-Men First Class will suck more, than even the forbidden X-Men Origins: Wolverine's Deadpool?

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 20, 2011, 11:12PM
You people do know, that so far X-Men First Class will suck more, than even the forbidden X-Men Origins: Wolverine's Deadpool?

It already dissapoints me how they made Emma look

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 20, 2011, 11:12PM
I think by now everyone has realized this. The movie should have at least been called X-Men Origins or something else because First Class makes it seem like the first team of X-Men. Sadly those X-Men (Scott, Jean, and Storm) are not even included. Beast is but he looks terrible in the promo. They couldn't even get a proper name for the movie let alone do anything else.

no officence, but I think Emma actually looks the best here, she is the only one with her actual white queen look, although not perfect! Everyone else looks like, ick!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

IMO she looks like a b*tch.

Maybe the only reason is, is that she is the only person im really excited to see in this movie :P

that's a strange costume Magneto wears

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Yep, it looks stupid. But, oh well, at least it fits the movie. I wonder what will happen. Will Xavier and Magneto be brothers or something like Wolverine and Sabretooth in Origins: Wolverine? That's the only thing this film still needs so that Marvel fans wouldn't like it. Oh, and never forget the romantic relationships. That's what everyone wants to see in a movie filled with super powered mutants. Seriously though, I might watch it, because I will want to know what else will they ruin in this movie.