Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I believe the romance will be a love triangle between Xavier, Magneto, and Emma. Moira will come in later for Xavier.

January 23, 2011, 01:10PM #286 Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 01:15PM by whiteking
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 23, 2011, 12:53PM
I believe the romance will be a love triangle between Xavier, Magneto, and Emma. Moira will come in later for Xavier.

Oh please noo, that idea makes me wanna .... ughh I don't even want to think on that >.<
I didn't wanted to post an opinion of this because I lost my faith on the project when I knew that Emma would be on the same age of Xavier and Magneto and not one of the new first class, also the lack of the original 5, the current costumes looks horrible and all the changes to the X Universe....
But I have to admit that so far Emma, Magneto and Shaw looks acceptable and based on some recent interviews it appears that the actors behind them, made some research of their characters and know them...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

seriously? Emma will be the same age as Xavier and Magneto? In X-men Origins Wolverine she looked like Cyclops' age and so much younger than Xavier

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Quote from: Jerkman on January 23, 2011, 08:45PM
seriously? Emma will be the same age as Xavier and Magneto? In X-men Origins Wolverine she looked like Cyclops' age and so much younger than Xavier

Yes!!! :bawling:
The X-men movies need a reboot, seriously.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on January 23, 2011, 09:02PM
Yes!!! :bawling:
The X-men movies need a reboot, seriously.
a series reboot before the movie is released? yup only with the x-men movies. i love the teams but the movies are incessantly sub par. hell, you can't even see the par from how below it they are...

Perhaps comic fans need to accept that it's a completely new universe and not the 616 one. It's what the Marvel ppl have been asking from the start. Someone along with Mr. Lee or Kirby of whoever writes the script, hoping that we enjoy a brand new adventure and story.

STILL IN MY MOTHERF****** OPINION they should reaaaaally look at the previous movies they made and fill up plot holes, continuation errors and what not. Emmy being the same age as Xavier for example, that's just utter bullshit compared to Wolverine's Origins. It makes Cyclops age 50 in X1, 2 and 3 considering he was about 18 years old around the 60s when they broke out of that complex. So yeah, lots of errors.

Still enjoyed the movies though. Very flashing. Just shameful errors.

I think Origins Emma will be retconned to another person. She could just be another woman who resembles Emma, has the same name, and a diamond form.

yes, because Emma was very younger than Xavier in X-Men Origns: Wolverine.

Now that I think about it, this movie is probably going to be good, It may not be like the others, but that is ok, its not ment to be anything like the other films, so if age is a little different oh well, maybe we should wait till it comes out, then see it, before we can judge! I think Emma looks the best so far!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 24, 2011, 01:35PM
I think Origins Emma will be retconned to another person. She could just be another woman who resembles Emma, has the same name, and a diamond form.

Yeah i think the First Class Emma will be the classic Emma Frost psychic, while the Origins one was some diamond Emma related to Silverfox (Emma Silverfox?)

"Film credits list the character as "Kayla's sister/Emma" as opposed to "Emma Frost"; however, trailers and television ads identify her by full name as "Emma Frost"."

I'm going to wait to see the movie before i start bitching :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on January 24, 2011, 07:36PM
I'm going to wait to see the movie before i start bitching :D

Me to!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Great pic of captain ;) It looks like gonna be a good movie so far.