Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
first X-Men: Fist Class trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrbHykKUfTM&feature=player_embedded

it seems that Brian Singer is gonna pick up where he left off, completely disregarding X3 and Wolverine. I think it's the best thing to be done actually. I have always been underwhelmed by this movie, but this trailer brought my expectation 1 degree higher. they are still very low though.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

well continuity be damned it doesn't look like too terrible of a movie. I'm sure i'll be nerdraging at all the unfaithfulness to the comic by the end but hey, at least it looks interesting XD

So far all I could see is that Xavier has hair. While in Wolverine's Origins he didn't have hair. So that's weird :P

February 13, 2011, 04:55AM #318 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 05:01AM by johndude06
the part of the trailer i don't get is that havok in it . he's the younger bro of cyclops ain't it suposed to be before there time  never mind lets hope its awesome

Well it's a "new universe" so we're getting all kinds of stuff we're not used to aka non-616 stuff.

If it was all 616 stuff it would've started with Angel, Iceman, Cyclops, Jean and Beast anyway.

February 14, 2011, 08:53AM #320 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 08:58AM by Jerkman
so what I personally think that First Class will be even before Origins: Wolverine (that might explain the hair part). but if this version is correct, than what would happen to all the guys in First Class that they won't ever appear again???
oh well, talking too much. i should wait for the movie :)

Edit: forgot to say, Beast in here looks kinda creepy, totally different from X3 version (i liked the X3 version)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Did my post get deleted? It showed up in the thread just after I posted it last night, but now its's gone. Weird...

Cast for best X-Men movie ever:  :xavier: :cyclops: :phoenix: :beast: :archangel: :iceman: and chuck in  :nightcrawler: :wolverine: :storm: :psylocke: :colossus: :rogue: :gambit:. Villain:  :apocalypse: - Fox needs to get over Magneto already. And no annoying  :cyclops:, responsible and dedicated does not = f@g. Anyone agree?????
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Quote from: bobbyraw on February 14, 2011, 12:01PM
Did my post get deleted? It showed up in the thread just after I posted it last night, but now its's gone. Weird...

Cast for best X-Men movie ever:  :xavier: :cyclops: :phoenix: :beast: :archangel: :iceman: and chuck in  :nightcrawler: :wolverine: :storm: :psylocke: :colossus: :rogue: :gambit:. Villain:  :apocalypse: - Fox needs to get over Magneto already. And no annoying  :cyclops:, responsible and dedicated does not = f@g. Anyone agree?????
don't use fag as a negative descriptor. it's just disrespectful. especially considering the huge gay population on the forum.

yeah thats rude even if cyclops is annoying! And i dont think they would start a new movie series with apoc, maybe to end it

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't like the design. O well

it's kind of like they threw the house of m, 616 and ben rielly costumes into a blender and then threw on some texture...

I agree.
Why are all the marvel movies these days being ruined (except for Thor and Captain America which look pretty good)

because they're not Marvel movies, they're fox and sony movies. that's the problem.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: ☞Dædooo ☜ on February 14, 2011, 12:05PM
don't use fag as a negative descriptor. it's just disrespectful. especially considering the huge gay population on the forum.

Sorry mate. Just meant that they turned him into a whingey, wimpy little loser.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."