Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: edward on May 22, 2011, 05:16PM
I loved the Mystique trailer. Espically when she saids "I wanna be named Mystique" and smiles. Now I can't wait.

I know right!  I think mystique will be my favorite in this movie.  Like I said I loved how they explained her powers a bit by talking about her focus, and how she has to focus on keeping herself as a "normal human", and how that takes away from her focus on other things.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

June 01, 2011, 02:32PM #406 Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 02:36PM by midnightphoenix123
Spoiler: Dont read if you want to see this surprise in X-Men First Class, It isnt a huge one, but what ever

Hugh Jackman makes an uncredited cameo as Wolverine in a bar. Using the only foul language in the film, he refuses to even listen to an offer from Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr before sending them away in no uncertain terms.

Rebecca Romijn briefly appears when Mystique shapeshifts to look like her.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well X-Men First Class came out today (at least in the USA) but i won't see it until next saterday.I wanna see a fight between emma and sebastion shaw though lol

Gonna watch it tomorrow(in the premiere here in brazil),i already saw some parts of the movie but i want to see it in the cinema!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

June 03, 2011, 12:59PM #409 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 01:04PM by mj fan
I saw it yesterday(France) and It was amazing really  For me it was better than the other X men movies and more faithful to the comics
it makes this X-Men film my favorite in the franchise.  Also, the film is loaded with incredible action. I loved it  :) :) :)

Quote from: mj fan on June 03, 2011, 12:59PM
I saw it yesterday(France) and It was amazing really  For me it was better than the other X men movies and more faithful to the comics
it makes this X-Men film my favorite in the franchise.  Also, the film is loaded with incredible action. I loved it  :) :) :)

I agree 100% I think this new saga will be way better, all tho it is staying a bit true to the other movies in a way, but very action packed wish they used Emma more, but Im happy about the ending!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well i was gonna see it with my friends but i was like screw them lol went and saw LOVED it.But isn't that chick named "angel" be called Pixie? I've never even knew Darwin,Azazel, and that other guy (with the tornadoes) exsisted Azazel is like nightcrawler but with red skin and teleportation.

SPOILER:Of course Hugh Jackman had to make a appearence lol and was it me or when xavier was looking for mutants wasn't that little girl with the white hair and pick outfit storm?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 03, 2011, 04:34PM
Well i was gonna see it with my friends but i was like screw them lol went and saw LOVED it.But isn't that chick named "angel" be called Pixie? I've never even knew Darwin,Azazel, and that other guy (with the tornadoes) exsisted Azazel is like nightcrawler but with red skin and teleportation.

SPOILER:Of course Hugh Jackman had to make a appearence lol and was it me or when xavier was looking for mutants wasn't that little girl with the white hair and pick outfit storm?

No that Angel girl really is called Angel she is from New X-Men, Azazel is Nightcrawler's dad which is why they are so alike, and that other guy with the tornados is Riptide he was in Sinister's group in the 90's cartoon idk if he was in the comics to I don't know about Darwin though

June 03, 2011, 05:11PM #413 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 05:16PM by Nowhere Man
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 03, 2011, 04:34PM

Azazel is Nightcrawler's biological father in the comics, so probably on the movie as well, considering they gave him pretty much the same powers.

The tornado guy is called Riptide. In the comics he's a member of Mister Sinister's Marauders and has no connection to the Hellfire Club.

The girl is supposed to be Angel cause that's her birth name really. Angel Salvatore was introduced during Morisson's run. She got married to Beak, has several children and was, along with her husband and all but 1 of her kids, depowered on the M day.

Darwin was one of the "lost" X-Men that went to Krakoa to rescue the original X-Men and was assumed dead. He came back along with Vulcan cause they had actually merged together. That's why when cerebra detected Vulcan it said "above omega lvl mutant". That would have been impossible cause omegas by definition already have unlimited potential. What happened was that there were actually 2 omega lvl mutants in one: Vulcan and Darwin.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 03, 2011, 05:11PM
Azazel is Nightcrawler's biological father in the comics, so probably on the movie as well, considering they gave him pretty much the same powers.

The tornado guy is called Riptide. In the comics he's a member of Mister Sinister's Marauders and has no connection to the Hellfire Club.

The girl is supposed to be Angel cause that's her birth name really. Angel Salvatore was introduced during Morisson's run. She got married to Beak, has several children and was, along with her husband and all but 1 of her kids, depowered on the M day.

Darwin was one of the "lost" X-Men that went to Krakoa to rescue the original X-Men and was assumed dead. He came back along with Vulcan cause they had actually merged together. That's why when cerebra detected Vulcan it said "above omega lvl mutant". That would have beem impossible cause omegas by definition already have unlimited potential. What happened was that there were actually 2 omega lvl mutants in one: Vulcan and Darwin.

Im wondering to since there will most likely be another movie if him and Mystique will have a little thing!

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 03, 2011, 05:11PM

Darwin was one of the "lost" X-Men that went to Krakoa to rescue the original X-Men and was assumed dead. He came back along with Vulcan cause they had actually merged together. That's why when cerebra detected Vulcan it said "above omega lvl mutant". That would have been impossible cause omegas by definition already have unlimited potential. What happened was that there were actually 2 omega lvl mutants in one: Vulcan and Darwin.
Oh ok thanks for the info now my mind heart and mind is clear.

Not really actually i thought Mystique just had S*x with a random guy in germany.So why would she need to run away from that angry mob in the tas cartoons?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 03, 2011, 05:55PM
Oh ok thanks for the info now my mind heart and mind is clear.

Not really actually i thought Mystique just had S*x with a random guy in germany.So why would she need to run away from that angry mob in the tas cartoons?
According to wikipedia, Mystique was married to a Baron in Germany, had an affair with Azazel, who left her pregnant with Nightcrawler. During birth, she lost her concentration and turned to her true form, which led everyone to consider her a demon, forcing her to run away and abandon Nightcrawler.
Also, I think that Azazel is more demon than mutant.
Also, sex is not a dirty word, and there's no need to censor it yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel_(Marvel_Comics)

Quote from: Gevth on June 03, 2011, 08:43PM
According to wikipedia, Mystique was married to a Baron in Germany, had an affair with Azazel, who left her pregnant with Nightcrawler. During birth, she lost her concentration and turned to her true form, which led everyone to consider her a demon, forcing her to run away and abandon Nightcrawler.
Also, I think that Azazel is more demon than mutant.
Also, sex is not a dirty word, and there's no need to censor it yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azazel_(Marvel_Comics)

If I remember right I think I read Azazel was actually the devil

Oook now my mind now is clear thanks Nowhereman and Gevth! :)

I went to see it yesturday, and i gotta say it was beter than i though. I loved the whole thing, and they did such a good job with the characters. Hopefully if they do do a 4 they could make it as good as this one.