Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think it will be hard to mix the two sagas together, they used Wolverine in every movie so he is the only Wolverine, Emma and Beast and Shaw were all in different X-Men movies for either a few seconds or awhile, plus a storm kid original scene in Origins and First Class so they are changing alot of things and now Mystique and Charles are brother and sister :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I just seen it today. Have to say that I didn't care for it being a huge X-Men fan, but if I didn't know anything bout X-Men, it was a good movie. I loved how they did Beast though. He was awesome.

I saw it twice
yes because I really wanted that my grand parents see it too
and they loved it too lol  :D

Quote from: mj fan on June 06, 2011, 05:07AM
I saw it twice
yes because I really wanted that my grand parents see it too
and they loved it too lol  :D

I saw it twice also, with my Mom and then with my Dad it was better the second time lol, although everone is saying Scott had a cameo in the cerebro part, but I never saw him :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

How? It was just Xavier, Magneto, Mystique and Beast... I never saw a fifth person... unless there's another version or something I don't know about... :\

Quote from: Scabbia on June 06, 2011, 11:49AM
How? It was just Xavier, Magneto, Mystique and Beast... I never saw a fifth person... unless there's another version or something I don't know about... :\

Wait what exactly are you talking about?

June 06, 2011, 12:53PM #426 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 03:13PM by edward
There was a boy with red shades, i though it was cyclops too. I think he was playing baseball or something. But really i loved the whole movie mystique was just awesome, and there seems to be a lot of character development going on, on how exactly mystique was born. Like the things i think effected her the most was her conversation with magneto, xaiver, and beast.

I never seen Scotts cameo. Now I have to watch it again... ugh lol

Quote from: Scabbia on June 06, 2011, 12:59PM
I never seen Scotts cameo. Now I have to watch it again... ugh lol

Ive seen it twice and saw it neither time

Awesome poster and glad to finally see Hawkeye. I only wish Wasp and Hank Pym were being included (I have lots of other fav Avengers too but they wouldn't work in the first film).

Saw XMFC last week. Fucking awesome. Really liked it.

HOWEVER, it is a prequel. And damnit the writers need to get brains.

Xavier was bald. Hair what? No he was bald, bald during the time he went to visit JEAN with MAGNETO. There was no Jean in this movie they visited. And yes, in this movie Xavier and Magneto split up already. Which is kind of a let down that it happened already. Imo it should've been done in a sequel. The time they had to be really good friends was just damn short.

In any case, all actors were good. And as in any movie, THE BLACK GUY DIES /points Darwin

Lmao and wasn't he like the only black guy in the movie also? He was in it for like 10 minutes right

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 24, 2011, 09:47AM
Lmao and wasn't he like the only black guy in the movie also? He was in it for like 10 minutes right

Yeah I think he was, I thought it was stupid what they did to him

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 14, 2011, 09:59PM
Awesome poster and glad to finally see Hawkeye. I only wish Wasp and Hank Pym were being included (I have lots of other fav Avengers too but they wouldn't work in the first film).

All I care about is kick-ass Scarlett Johansson Widow :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven