Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Viper was disguised and was taking off her fake face. That's my theory anyways.

I heard that on April 1 a new TV spot for ironman 3 will be exclusive for avengers alliance players. But on April 2 it will be released to public

I always have a problem believing stuff about April 1.

Quote from: Suigetsu on March 31, 2013, 10:13PM
I always have a problem believing stuff about April 1.

Tell me about it :/

I saw that a new X-Men show got announced titled Uncanny X-Men for Disney XD, that would continue where Wolverine and the X-Men left off, with changes of course, and it would focus more on the original 5, come to find out it is an April Fools joke.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: JamesRockFan on March 12, 2013, 12:49PM
Alan Cumming (Nightcrawler) will return for Days of the future past

Rumor Mill:
Apocalypse rumored to be the villain in Dofp. Peter Dinklage might play Apocalypse
Fox, Sony & Disney planning something. We might see cameos from Spidey, Storm, Wolverine and Fantastic 4 in Avengers 2.
Former WWE Wrestler Dave Batista may or may not play Drax the destroyer in Guardians of the galaxy movie.

i herd Dinklage was rumored to play as Bolivar Trask (maker of sentinels) which would be more likely and fitting
i really hope that since they are bringing Rogue back that they make her useful. Also they should really throw some good mutants in. Gambit, Jubilee or Magma? 

Quote from: chris1771 on April 15, 2013, 12:26PM
i herd Dinklage was rumored to play as Bolivar Trask (maker of sentinels) which would be more likely and fitting
i really hope that since they are bringing Rogue back that they make her useful. Also they should really throw some good mutants in. Gambit, Jubilee or Magma?

First it was Apocalypse and now Trask. I guess we'll have to wait and see.  Anyways, here's the first look at Electro from Amazing Spider-Man 2

^He kinda reminds me of Arnold's Mr.Freeze from Batman & Robin.

Quote from: JamesRockFan on April 16, 2013, 08:09AM
First it was Apocalypse and now Trask. I guess we'll have to wait and see.  Anyways, here's the first look at Electro from Amazing Spider-Man 2

^He kinda reminds me of Arnold's Mr.Freeze from Batman & Robin.

im excited to see DOFP
why is electro blue? lol

Must be because of the Ultimate Universe. If you look at most of the Marvel movies, they have this feel of the Ultimate universe and the 616 universe combined.

BTW, as soon as I looked at this guy, I was like: Damn, that's not Electro, that's Freeze :D It seems I wasn't the only one :D

...In other Marvel Movie news....

Those of you who are fans of Merle from The Walking Dead and GotG will be happy that Michael Rooker Joins the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy!

As Yondu

Having not been a GotG fan until recently, I'm pretty stoked that they plan on tapping into some of the older Guardians source material.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: Suigetsu on April 16, 2013, 10:27AM
BTW, as soon as I looked at this guy, I was like: Damn, that's not Electro, that's Freeze :D It seems I wasn't the only one :D

You weren't alone indeed xD, I would prefer if they would've gone with his more classic look with the oversized lighting bolt mask, perhaps a more modern version, but whatevs I guess :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm pretty sure CGI will be used to make his face look more electric and less Mr. Freeze-ish.

I never go as far as making assumptions when it's about a Marvel movie :D I always expect the worse recently, so I might be surprised with something good :D

Can't wait to see Rocket Raccoon's voice actor in the movie.

Glad to see "Mr. No Pants" from Ultimate in the movie
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Marvintage on April 22, 2013, 03:06PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2312991/The-perfect-Storm-Silver-haired-Halle-Berry-steps-leather-costume-X-Men-Days-Future-Past-set.html

I'm so excited to see Halle back as Storm, I love her and the way she portrays Storm! It is a bit sad that her role will be cut somewhat due to her pregnancy but she's in it non the less!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS