Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
@LarsAlexandersson - Before Jean killed him, Xavier moved his conscience to another body (We can see it in X3's after credits scene). But I don't know how he got his original body back.

The director of The Wolverine said that he was leaving it up to Singer to let everyone know how Professor came back.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

July 29, 2013, 11:25AM #692 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 11:46AM by mj fan
That would be epic if jean was back as well.. you know, with a great outfit and all xD and if it was revealed that's her who actually revived them all using her phoenix powers, It would make sense (like that it would solve the X3 crap xD
Since it's brian singer who made X2 maybe he could add the fire she has in Alkali lake.. ahh if only ; p
we could have great fight against sentinels also

Oh, I saw these on facebook they look really nice!

Heres some more looks like Wolverine is the one who gets sent back in time (what a surprise :P)

Quote from: mj fan on July 29, 2013, 11:25AM
That would be epic if jean was back as well.. you know, with a great outfit and all xD and if it was revealed that's her who actually revived them all using her phoenix powers, It would make sense (like that it would solve the X3 crap xD
Since it's brian singer who made X2 maybe he could add the fire she has in Alkali lake.. ahh if only ; p
we could have great fight against sentinels also

Yea now that would be a movie. And if jean was in it there would be no need for shadowcat to become a "sorceress". After all it's Rachel grey who send kitty back in the comics. Just would be more closer to the actual story. But Hollywood had other plans :/

To be honest I am really hoping this helps Kitty's character in the movie, she is one of my favorites so I am hoping this will give her a boost.

On August 5th Singer will be showing 2 minutes of film at a festival, and it's open to the public so if you are near it you can attend. I am hoping we are able to see some footage soon.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 04, 2013, 05:54AM #700 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 06:11AM by mj fan
Yeah sure Gotta see her in action ...But rogue too...all she did in x2 was to destroy the Xjet WTF?!?

I love Famke so i must admit guys that for now i'm not that excited for the movie
I'm too much frustrated for that : P if she does not appear in this xmen party. Bryan singer said he "wanted to fix some things that happened in x3" so well that's the main thing to fix i guess
...so now that the cast is revealed i'm just hoping she'll make a little appearance or appear like a "surprise" or something xD
she MUST rise with her powerful resurrection force, as phoenix in X-men Days of Future Past and then bring back cyclops
God i was so happy when i saw that in x2 in the end..see what i mean? : ))

Like that we could have the whole team together and eveything for a new movie..a great start. It could mean that it's still possible to make an excellent movie after a bad one
.......So for now i hate bryan singer lol xD No No I really mean it! :D

Anyway I'm agree Sentinels are awesome! :) they make me think about xml1 sentinels in the asteroid M

AAAnd mystique is badass xD

I'm kinda excited to see how they use blink. Seeing as her teleporting powers are greater than Nightcrawler's. maybe she will be the means if transportation for the team? Or possibly she will be a future character? Who knows. Hopefully rogue becomes more of a use. With her super strength and flight. In last stand she could have F'd stuff up. Wonder how her and Bobby's relationship has turned out. Maybe the new movie will show some good old shadowcat/colossus love.

I don't think Rogue has Superstrength & Flight yet, seeing as how she didn't have those abilities in the first 3 x-men films. Keep in mind she absorbed those abilities from Miss Marvel, so Miss Marvel would have to be introduced first (or Hollywood develops a long and complicated plot twist to grant her those abilities, but still :P)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

They could give her super strength and flight since they said there is a 10 year gap between X3 and Days of Future Past so they could work it in without actually showing us how it happened.

That would create a huge plot hole for the cinematic audience (huh? When could she do that?)

Also, about the Sentinel design, I dunno, I do like how they look at least relatively close to the comics, but I feel like they should be more menacing, wider maybe, also, what on earth is that on their chest? It looks like an air vent
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven