Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think it would be kinda cool if beast could change at will.
Iron man 3 was a joke -.-  it was good but what they did with the mandarin was really stupid.
Althought pepper was pretty beast lol

Quote from: Odinson012 on August 13, 2013, 05:58AM
How do you guys feel about Iron-man 3?

I liked Iron Man 3, but I agree that Mandarin was a joke. Literally. I wish they hadn't done what they did with him.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 13, 2013, 07:42AM
I liked Iron Man 3, but I agree that Mandarin was a joke. Literally. I wish they hadn't done what they did with him.

Amen.

Also, Why on earth would they blow up all his suits? I get it, 'Omg Peper, you are more important'  but this leaves the director of possibly Avengers 2 (which we all know will come) to solve the mystery of how Tony decided he is gonna build suits again
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 13, 2013, 09:04AM
Amen.

Also, Why on earth would they blow up all his suits? I get it, 'Omg Peper, you are more important'  but this leaves the director of possibly Avengers 2 (which we all know will come) to solve the mystery of how Tony decided he is gonna build suits again

I agree I thought it was some what pointless, to me Iron Man 3 had that feeling like it was the end of the road for him, with the suits blowing up, and getting his chest fixed up.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

To me Iron man 3 have a bad script, bad villian, too much jokes, and because of that they trick the public showing something (the mandarin) in the trailers that wasn't in the movie.

Quote from: Odinson012 on August 13, 2013, 09:20AM
To me Iron man 3 have a bad script, bad villian, too much jokes, and because of that they trick the public showing something (the mandarin) in the trailers that wasn't in the movie.

I completely agree, I do like some jokes every now and then but I feel like every Marvel movie that comes out just has more and more. Which isn't always a bad thing. But It gets a bit old. I think the overall movie wasn't too bad, I liked it, but I was just so upset with the Mandarin. And the trailers did lead you on.

I did like the fight scenes even the last one and Killian. What I dislike is the ending and the Mandarin. An actor, seriously. If they retcon it in Avengers so that the Mandarin DOES appear to be real AND to be the "Trevor"guy (yes, Ben Kingsley because he CAN be an awesome villain), then I'll be happy enough.. The Wolverine was awesome though. I got disappointed when I saw the Silver Samurai at first, but that disappointment left shortly after =P. Overall great action sequences and Hugh keeps getting better and better as Wolverine.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on August 13, 2013, 11:58AM
I did like the fight scenes even the last one and Killian. What I dislike is the ending and the Mandarin. An actor, seriously. If they retcon it in Avengers so that the Mandarin DOES appear to be real AND to be the "Trevor"guy (yes, Ben Kingsley because he CAN be an awesome villain), then I'll be happy enough.. The Wolverine was awesome though. I got disappointed when I saw the Silver Samurai at first, but that disappointment left shortly after =P. Overall great action sequences and Hugh keeps getting better and better as Wolverine.

Yes I agree with it all. The Silver Samurai was different then I expected.

I have to see The Wolverine first before say anything. But yeah, the only thing that Hugh hasn't is the right height(Wolvie is a little person in comics).

Quote from: Odinson012 on August 13, 2013, 12:52PM
I have to see The Wolverine first before say anything. But yeah, the only thing that Hugh hasn't is the right height(Wolvie is a little person in comics).

I think he's acting makes up for his height haha. He makes a wonderful Wolverine.

I havent seen The Wolverine yet but would yall recommend a good Xmen movie to see? :storm:

just saw The Wolverine last night, it was pretty darn good! a tad bit too much talking and not enough killing but in all it was a good movie. LOVED THE END.

Quote from: Lightning249539 on August 21, 2013, 10:40AM
I havent seen The Wolverine yet but would yall recommend a good Xmen movie to see? :storm:

id start with x-men and just watch them all... if i had to pick one to start with it would be Last Stand, just because it has more action i feel. also a more darker story... thats just me

X2 and First Class still remain my favorites, You could always watch them in chronological order.

X-Men: First Class
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
X-Men
X2: X-Men United
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Wolverine

anyone else who saw wolverine get the feeling that Viper was WAY too week? or that Yukio would have made the perfect Jubilee?

Quote from: chris1771 on August 21, 2013, 04:25PM
anyone else who saw wolverine get the feeling that Viper was WAY too week? or that Yukio would have made the perfect Jubilee?

Yeah I got that feeling a little bit too, but I really loved how they made her in the movie. She still could have done a bit more, but I did like how at first she seemed kind of like a side character that you didn't know what she was up to and just had to keep your eye on her, to turning into the main villain, which I guess she was the whole time, but still.

And you are right Yukio could have made a good Jubilee. Now that I think about it Jubilee would have made a pretty neat character in The Wolverine. Her and Logan have history in the comics at least, and she is of Asian decent so it could have worked out if they did it right, plus I feel like the movie could have used at least another mutant.