Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hobgoblin on November 07, 2013, 08:24AM
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=48980

Upcoming Marvel Netflix live action series: Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist - Defenders to follow... my thoughts? WOW!!!!

I just read about this, I hope it's good. For me Agents of Shield did not hit any where close to what I was expecting, and I stopped watching it. So I hope this time around I will maybe enjoy this show a little more.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

what I disliked about AoS is that Shield was just really an excuse to make it MARVEL, a few references aswell, but thats it, it should contain more actual marvel characters
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well, I'm really loving AoS actually. They said beforehand that they didn't want to be an easter egg farm, but have a show about people in a world where all those Marvel superheroes exist, dealing with things around them. As far as I'm concerned, it works. I feel like me & my 3 fellow watchers are enjoying every episode even better than the one before. And names from the comics may occassionally still feature - next week's ep will have Victoria Hand in it.

Quote from: Polygone on November 08, 2013, 12:44AM
what I disliked about AoS is that Shield was just really an excuse to make it MARVEL, a few references aswell, but thats it, it should contain more actual marvel characters

This is exactly how I feel. It feels like a show that Marvel put their name on and threw in a few minor Marvel things. They didn't need to make it over the top Marvel but they could at least use characters from the comics or something.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Question is, would it be used in any upcoming x-men movie at all?

If we look at the DOFP trailers and pictures, he still isn't wearing any mask. And DOFP is set after The Wolverine (despite that he travels to the past)

Quote from: B.L.A.W on November 09, 2013, 09:45PM
Question is, would it be used in any upcoming x-men movie at all?

If we look at the DOFP trailers and pictures, he still isn't wearing any mask. And DOFP is set after The Wolverine (despite that he travels to the past)

Yeah I was wondering that too. It would have been a cool little nod to the comics, but it would probably never be used.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on November 10, 2013, 10:54AM
Yeah I was wondering that too. It would have been a cool little nod to the comics, but it would probably never be used.
Do you think it would be used in the DOFP and i heard that Storm is not going to be a major character in the Xmen DOFP, because Hale Berry is pregnant.  :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on November 15, 2013, 04:23PM
Do you think it would be used in the DOFP and i heard that Storm is not going to be a major character in the Xmen DOFP, because Hale Berry is pregnant.  :storm:

It could have been, but I doubt it.

Hey guys, I have see Thor: the dark world and...I don't know if the spoilers ruined the movie for me but I dislike it, to much stupid jokes, even after that shocking moment for any person(when a loved one die), the movie gets even more and more jokes, what that hell? Did I pay to see a Marvel movie or Superhero movie(Scary movie reference). Full of scenes that happens for not good reason at all.
Other thing: people says it has amazing effects but Thor keep flying Nattan Petrelli style(Heroes visual effects).

Amazing Spider-Man's new poster shows peter, rhino, green goblin and electro:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''No stopping the X-Men franchise. Fox's X-MEN: APOCALYPSE will drop May 27, 2016''

Your movie's are mine!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven