Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 01, 2014, 02:09PM #810 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:23PM by B.L.A.W
Ermagurd, previews!

http://io9.com/marvel-movie-panel-nearly-destroyed-us-with-glorious-ma-854485525

And Tom Hiddleston being super awesome here on that same page, playing himself at comic con

According to wiki that Rogue will appear on deleted scene

I must say:
*Loki character in the movie is hilarious. Always get butt kicked many times :lol:
*Glad to unmask Bucky from the ninja/New Goblin like mask
*Good to see 2012 Spidey's costume back to classic comic on 2nd movie (but Shattered Dimensions/Edge of Time style)
*WWE X Fast & Furious on Guardians of the Galaxy feat. Nova, but disappointedly neither Richard Riders or/& Sam Alexandersson join in
*I liked the way how the studio done on Rocket Raccoon CG Model for movie
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

X-men DOFP script leaks death of a mutant.....

Whoever dies in this film doing or before could return right? I'm bumped that Anna won't be in DOFP, I know her role wasn't like her in the comics but a not so good Rogue is better than no Rogue at all. :(

Oh yea of course. With the intro to time travel in DOFP they could kill any and everyone and still have a loophole. So we may see this mutant in X-men apocalypse. I agree with you on rouge, can't have someone in 3 movies and then poof gone? Especially when just about everyone of her co-stars are back :/

I'm fine with that. He was a bland and boring character in the movies, anyway. I will go as far as to say he was completely pointless.

Quote from: LX - Rampage on January 06, 2014, 10:25AM
I'm fine with that. He was a bland and boring character in the movies, anyway. I will go as far as to say he was completely pointless.

I agree with you there.

Unfortunately a lot of the characters seem to fall into the bland and boring category when the movies are heavily focused on Wolverine. At least it seems that way to me.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looks like toad will be joining the cast of DOFP.
Which works for me, now we know how the brotherhood can come to be...don't be expecting the slimy evil hopper. Word has it he's apparence will be altered due to it being a younger version of toad. :toad:

I'm still sad that Storm will not have a major role in the movie, because Halle Berry is pregnant. :storm:

Seeing how they turned Hank Pym into a happy member of some kind of retirement home (my not-so-clever way of saying he is an old man), this means, that the actual Ant-Man will be Scott Lang....Dear Lord....THIS is the reason why I gave up on Marvel movies....Thank God, that I am not THAT big of a Pym fan. If I was, I would be insulted.

I'm not sure yet how I feel about a 70-year old Pym. I loved most of Marvel's movies, I don't mind departures from comic book continuities as the cinematic universe maintains a continuity of its own. But I've always liked Hank Pym and I am a bit sad that he won't be seen running and fighting along with Iron Man and Cap. Apart from that, I'm somewhat afraid how this will influence other media, as the books, cartoons and games tend to try and draw in masses by leaning towards the movies - I fear that this will result in less Pym, more Lang in everything.

On the other hand, I usually like director Edgar Wright's stuff and Michael Douglas is a great actor, so I am curious to see what they're going to make out of this. And I wonder if Wasp is included, and if so, if she's going to be Pym's wife, or will be paired up with Lang instead.

I think they're kinda afraid of making him too similair to Mr Fantastic, I did like Pym as a young genuis though, I wonder how Wasp will be related in all of this? Will she be a granny with wings?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I doubt they'd have issues with making him like Reed, as the FF won't ever intersect with the Marvel Cinematic Universe anyway due to the rights lying with different companies (and it's not that Fox could sue Disney simply over having a superhero scientist in a movie). No, I guess this is really director Edgar Wright having had some fixed ideas about presenting a bit of a campy old-fashioned superhero versus a modern successor.