Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Blink & warpath look awesome, love the portal effect, and Rogue in full white outfit :o

Sentinels of the future dont really look like sentinels, but still look awesome nonetheless
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I remember X3 having a large cast and Angel in a suit, but in the movies Angel was A) hardly in there, B) no significant role C) Not in the suit he was presented in.
I hope the majority of the cast are in there with enough screen time..

Quote from: B.L.A.W on January 28, 2014, 07:11PM
I remember X3 having a large cast and Angel in a suit, but in the movies Angel was A) hardly in there, B) no significant role C) Not in the suit he was presented in.
I hope the majority of the cast are in there with enough screen time..
Can you upload a picture of the suit he was suppose to be in. :storm:

Someone has come up with a list of things they believe will happen in the Days of Future Past based on the magazine covers. I don't really know how they got all this from the covers, and these are all rumors so don't get excited. The one I put in bold is something I thought, before these came out, will happen.

- Young Jean Grey appears in the past.

- Rogue has been captured in order for the Sentinels to replicate her powers and use them on mutants. The X-Men rescue her, but she briefly shows super-strength and flight thanks to the genetic experiments done on her.

- The Sentinels are composed of magnetized plates and can change their shape to become smaller or larger. Rogue's power makes them nearly unbeatable, which is why the X-Men decide to alter time.

- Cannonball appears at a mutant refugee camp in the future that the Sentinels attack.

- William Stryker leads a mutant group that Havok and Toad are a part of in 1972.

- Banshee left the X-Men to join his family, and the government once again captures Emma Frost. Magneto does not try to break her out this time.

- Young Mystique kills President Kennedy though Magneto tries to stop her. He gets captured and forced to join the mutant unit, but this was part of his plan. Young Mystique tries to kill President Nixon in order to save Magneto.

- Young Mystique travels to Saigon to help the mutant unit escape, and Toad uses this chance to join Magneto's group.

- Young Beast and present-day Mystique have a brief moment together in which he says he is sorry for not making a better future, and she says she is sorry for not being able to change the past. He still has a crush on her and attacks Magneto during the Kennedy assassination because he assumes that he is trying to harm her.

- The timeline splits at the end of the movie. The original timeline includes X-Men Origins: Wolverine, X-Men, X2: X-Men United, X-Men: The Last Stand and The Wolverine, while the new timeline includes X-Men: First Class and is more or less wide open for anything to happen. Present-day Charles Xavier says he can still feel the other timeline.

- Wolverine's mind stays in his 1972 body, while his future self remains in a coma.

- The X-Men's hideout is an ancient tomb where Apocalypse is dormant, but he wakes up at the end of the film. Future Wolverine, who is comatose, might turn into his first Horseman in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Here's the page this all came from. http://www.mstarz.com/articles/25447/20140129/possible-major-x-men-days-future-past-plot-spoilers.htm

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

William Strkyer leading a mutant group with Havok and Toad sounds intressting, although it looked more like the military to me, I dont see why not.

I just dont think the Rogue thing is going to happen, Magneto almost had the exact same plot in X1, so they've sorta already done that...

Possible first look at Wanda Maximoff AKA The Scarlet Witch.
http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/01/30/scarlet-witch-teased-in-new-x-men-days-of-future-past-photo/
Seems too cute and innocent

I actually just read that Singer said Rogue isn't out of the movie, but a major scene with her in it was cut out. So I do still have some hope that we get to see her some what.

I also read that someone who has supposedly read the script said most of those things aren't true, but some are.

@Chris1771, I have to agree it is really cute and innocent, and I don't really like it. Who knows maybe it will be a nice touch. I also have to say I really wish Quicksilver had shorter hair.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So I heard that there will be a Batman vs Superman movie coming out in 2016!!
Jesse Eisenburg will be playing Lex Luthor and Henry Cavill will be playing as Superman again and Ben Affleck will be playing Batman also Gal Godat will be playing as Wonder Woman!!
It was suppose to come out during the summer of 2015 but has been delayed till 2016.
http://www.slashfilm.com/batman-vs-superman-delayed-to-2016/

:storm:

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 28, 2014, 07:49AM
Here's what the Sentinels of the future will look like

Looks like a cross between M. Knights aliens in Signs & the robot from The Day The Earth Stood Still... Yikes! Sentinel u scary!

Man i hope Colossus kills/beats the hell outta 4 or 5 of these things before he gets taken out. Fingers crossed.

Quote from: Kano9 on January 31, 2014, 07:33PM

Looks like a cross between M. Knights aliens in Signs & the robot from The Day The Earth Stood Still... Yikes! Sentinel u scary!

Man i hope Colossus kills/beats the hell outta 4 or 5 of these things before he gets taken out. Fingers crossed.

Agreed, Colossus better get to beat some of these things up.

Wonder if we get to see shadowcat take out any?
Super excited to see sunspot!

@midnightphoenix I agree about quicksilver and why is his hair purple? I suppose Wanda was once innocent.

Quote from: chris1771 on February 01, 2014, 08:03AM
Wonder if we get to see shadowcat take out any?
Super excited to see sunspot!

@midnightphoenix I agree about quicksilver and why is his hair purple? I suppose Wanda was once innocent.

I would love to see Kitty get some action also!

It kind of looks like they just sprayed silver/purpleish hair color into Evan Peters hair. He just looks kind of trashy. And yeah your right she was once innocent I suppose.

http://www.themarysue.com/future-past-empire-covers/2/ has most of em

Sunspot & Bishop look really cool :D

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 31, 2014, 07:14PM
Jesse Eisenburg will be playing Lex Luthor and Henry Cavill will be playing as Superman again and Ben Affleck will be playing Batman also Gal Godat will be playing as Wonder Woman!!

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but the guy in charge of casting has officially lost his mind, I know there were a lot of worries about Ben Affleck, but I sorta decided to let that rest and see how it turns out, Wonder Woman & Superman are good, Gal hasn't portrayed Wonder Woman yet, but I liked Henry Cavill's Superman, but seriously, seriously JESSE EISENBURG AS LEX? WHY?! Mark Heiseburg showed intrest in the role and he's almost MADE to be Lex Luthor after seeing him act in Breaking Bad. I just think Jesse Eisenburg is too young to play the role, Lex is supposed to be a grumpy old guy, not some young genuis millionaire..

Quote from: Polygone on February 01, 2014, 12:35PM

http://www.themarysue.com/future-past-empire-covers/2/ has most of em

Sunspot & Bishop look really cool :D

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but the guy in charge of casting has officially lost his mind, I know there were a lot of worries about Ben Affleck, but I sorta decided to let that rest and see how it turns out, Wonder Woman & Superman are good, Gal hasn't portrayed Wonder Woman yet, but I liked Henry Cavill's Superman, but seriously, seriously JESSE EISENBURG AS LEX? WHY?! Mark Heiseburg showed intrest in the role and he's almost MADE to be Lex Luthor after seeing him act in Breaking Bad. I just think Jesse Eisenburg is too young to play the role, Lex is supposed to be a grumpy old guy, not some young genuis millionaire..
I agree with you he does look way too young to play Lex! :storm: