Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Batfleck was enough reason to be done with DC movies. He was an okay at best Daredevil, even though the movie was terrible.

I'm just thinking of this for some reason but how are they going to explain Havok? Originally I thought first class was its own reality, but now with the merging of the 2 "timelines" I don't see how they are going to solve this??
Another is where we're magnetos kids in First class an how did they come to be?

Quote from: chris1771 on February 01, 2014, 06:53PM
Maybe he's not Magneto's son.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson playing the Avengers 2 Quicksilver and Elizabeth Olsen playing Scarlet Witch, incase I'm not the only one who just found out.....I think I am.

@Odinson012
Yea that could be true.
Wonder if Last Stand's Beast died?

Quote from: chris1771 on February 01, 2014, 07:39PM
Aaron Taylor-Johnson playing the Avengers 2 Quicksilver and Elizabeth Olsen playing Scarlet Witch, incase I'm not the only one who just found out.....I think I am.

@Odinson012
Yea that could be true.
Wonder if Last Stand's Beast died?
I already knew they were playing the two I wonder how its going to turn out in Avenger 2. :storm:

Quote from: chris1771 on February 01, 2014, 06:53PM
I'm just thinking of this for some reason but how are they going to explain Havok? Originally I thought first class was its own reality, but now with the merging of the 2 "timelines" I don't see how they are going to solve this??

I have a feeling that after this movie when they change the future the movies will become different universes so the First Class is one, and the other movies are another. Then you don't need to explain it.

And maybe they won't be related to Magneto?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just noticed Even Peters (DoFP Quicksilver)
And Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Avengers 2 Quicksilver) both played in Kick Ass
Just saying hah

Guardians of the Galaxy trailer: http://youtu.be/pTZ2Tp9yXyM

IMO I'm probably only going to see this movie because Rocket Raccoon looks badass. :D

Quote from: Me on February 19, 2014, 01:32AM

IMO I'm probably only going to see this movie because Rocket Raccoon looks badass. :D
Yeah. I'm one of the people that press the dislike button.

I think it actually looks pretty cool, even if it isn't entirely true to the comic books. But lets be honest: Did anyone ever make a superhero movie, which is actually 100% accurate?

Racoon Kick, plz? :D
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I read through Annihilation once, years ago, and thought it was quite alright but nothing spectacular, and I found Abnett & Lanning's writing fairly boring in general. Their post-Annihilations Guardians are one aspect of the Marvel Universe I have no familiarity with. I don't know any of those characters, and didn't really have any interest in them either.
The post-credits scene in Thor 2 was very out of place and didn't excite me one bit.

But after seeing this trailer... well, to me it actually looks like this movie could be a lot of fun!

Quote from: Me on February 19, 2014, 01:32AM

Is it just me or does the part at the beginning, just have fun with the fact that these are C and D- listers.

Quote from: LX - Rampage on February 19, 2014, 06:31AM
I think it actually looks pretty cool, even if it isn't entirely true to the comic books. But lets be honest: Did anyone ever make a superhero movie, which is actually 100% accurate?

Do the motion comics count? ;)

I'm really surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, Paul Bettany has been cast as the Vision for Age of Ultron. He's the one that's been voiceing Jarvis previously. It's interesting that this reminds me of a theory that I read, that the arm that Tony's been abusing all this time will become Ultron.

Oh dear, Michael B Jordan is cast as Johnny Storm for the new F4 reboot..

Yeah, that was rumoured for a while, all 4 FF actors are confirmed now and none of them really look like the characters we know from any previous depiction.
Well, it may all turn out fine, as long as they're all good actors (MBJ is said to be one) and they come up with an original and cool script - the latter of which I have less faith in, it won't surprise me if it'll just be another origin story followed by a standard climax fight with Doctor Doom and/or another supervillain.
But I'm mostly just sad that Fox kept the FF rights from returning to Marvel. That property includes a lot of stuff which will forever remain absent from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The colorchange of Johnny doesn't bother me much - IMO Michael B Jordan still looks more like Johnny Storm than Andrew Garfield looks like Peter Parker....