Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Brolin is set to play Thanos in the Cinematic Universe. No complaints here

So I saw X-men Days of Future Past and it was a!!! I loved how they added Blink in the movie and was mad when Storm was killed. What was funny was when Wolverine asked Jean where were you at  this random boy in the movie theater shouted out loud "Six feet under" lol. But  after the credits I never knew Apocalypse can form pyramids. :storm:

I saw XMen DOFP and holy hotdogs was that movie good. I was surprised at seeing how they gave Blink a pretty high skill level with her powers, especially in that final fight with all those portals. Also, this was the Sentinels first live action appearance since the 1992 cartoon so it brought back a lot of memories.

On another note, there were a few things that confused me, if I am correct, one characters death was mentioned that would prevent a character that'll be included in the new movie from appearing. And of course Emma's fate was a slightly dumb move but oh well, although wouldn't that prevent the Phoenix Saga from happening?

There's also a rumour going around that Rogue was supposed to take over from Shadowcat when Wolverine slashes her but it wasn't done.

Wasp:   
You've been married to Black Bolt for a long time.

Medusa:   
Almost my entire adult life.

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa:
Yes. And I can't overstress what an aid that is in settling our occasional disagreements.

Quote from: Aragogo on June 03, 2014, 09:48AM
I saw XMen DOFP and holy hotdogs was that movie good. I was surprised at seeing how they gave Blink a pretty high skill level with her powers, especially in that final fight with all those portals. Also, this was the Sentinels first live action appearance since the 1992 cartoon so it brought back a lot of memories.

On another note, there were a few things that confused me, if I am correct, one characters death was mentioned that would prevent a character that'll be included in the new movie from appearing. And of course Emma's fate was a slightly dumb move but oh well, although wouldn't that prevent the Phoenix Saga from happening?

There's also a rumour going around that Rogue was supposed to take over from Shadowcat when Wolverine slashes her but it wasn't done.
I really hope Emma returns as one of the four horsemen in X-Men: Apocalypse. Would be really cool actually, kinda like in X-Men Legends II, except she wasn't a horseman...she was one of the abducted mutants...still a victim I guess. XD
So many possibilities...

So Jubilee was supposed to be in the movie, but I guess she was cut out.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Techincally no one died in this one, which was a shock. Rouge was cut out because it was just extra plot they didn't need, but I wish they would have left it, they were to have a 10 min scene with prof. X magneto and iceman rescuing rouge from a sentinel camp. :/
But now that everyone is alive again we might get a better look at some more mutants. Anyone notice X-Man in the beginning and at the end!!!??

Shame how Jubs is almost neglected when it comes to movies (save the 2 seconds in X-men 3) She's one of the mutants who would be really great in live action
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on June 03, 2014, 12:32PM
Shame how Jubs is almost neglected when it comes to movies (save the 2 seconds in X-men 3) She's one of the mutants who would be really great in live action

Agreed I wish they put her in.

I also read that the sequence where they go to save Rogue was going to happen after Kitty got stabbed by Wolverine and they save Rogue so that she can absorb Kitty's powers and keep Logan in the past.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Too bad jubliee wasnt put in :/ it would've been awesome to see her.

as for rouge they said they are putting all the cut scenes of her in dvd version of the film so we shall see what they did for her :D

And wait... that was X-Man at the beginning?

Quote from: Me on June 03, 2014, 03:33PM
Too bad jubliee wasnt put in :/ it would've been awesome to see her.

as for rouge they said they are putting all the cut scenes of her in dvd version of the film so we shall see what they did for her :D

And wait... that was X-Man at the beginning?

I believe the X-Man thing is currently only a rumor.

For Xmen Apoclypse movie who would yall want playing Apoclypse?
1.  Kevin Grevioux
2. Javier Bardem
3. Ron Perlman
http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/05/29/x-men-apocalypse-who-should-play-the-main-man-1459261?lt_source=external,manual#!UcHbU
:storm:

Quote from: Aragogo on June 03, 2014, 09:48AM

If you watched X-Men - X-Men 3, all those movies never happened. Jean Grey is suppose to be dead with Scott but since they went back in time and changed everything, Jean and Scott are alive.

There was a couple of things that were bothering me about the movie. Why would the Sentinels need Mystique's DNA to get powers from mutants? Shouldn't they used Rogue or Mimic's DNA instead? Because Mystique can only morph to look like the person, not take their power.
When did Shadowcat/Kitty Pride get time travel powers? And couldn't she make herself invisible and not get hit by the claws? She is Shadowcat after all.

I read somewhere that they made Wolverine a History Teacher as an Easter Egg to one of the X-Men movies. (1 - 3) Reason being is, one of the mutants said to him "What are you, my History Teacher?" I'm not sure if this is true.
Some people are saying Stan Lee isn't in the movie which I think isn't true either. As Mystique was limping into a crowd of people, she morphed into an old man. The old man was Stan Lee. Why wouldn't he be in the movie? He has been in all the other X-Men/Marvel movies.

I believe Mystique was the only mutant at the time to be able to change. Not sure about the powers though. Maybe they just made the sentinels adapt to any circumstance.

In the Days of Future Past comic series an older version of Kitty was able to time travel herself from her older body to her younger body. So maybe her powers just evolved as she got older. As for invisibility, she cannot turn invisible. But she can avoid attacks with her phasing powers. But I don't think she would be able to do both, keep Logan in the future and phase out of that attack. So that probably why she didn't react to his claws. :P

Actually that wasn't Stan Lee. He wasn't in this film at all I believe :/ The person Mystique transformed into was a writer of a X-Men series.

Quote from: Me on June 04, 2014, 01:17AM
In the Days of Future Past comic series an older version of Kitty was able to time travel herself from her older body to her younger body. So maybe her powers just evolved as she got older. As for invisibility, she cannot turn invisible. But she can avoid attacks with her phasing powers. But I don't think she would be able to do both, keep Logan in the future and phase out of that attack. So that probably why she didn't react to his claws. :P

I was reading about Rachel Grey and it turns out, Rachel was the one who sent Kitty Pride to the past. I think she could do both because if she can control her powers, she could make her body just phase through the claws and still use the time traveling powers. If she couldn't use her powers then, they should have left the scene where they save Rogue. As for the time traveling powers, the writers gave her that power because she was the one that was suppose to go back in time. When I said "invisible" I meant something like phasing.