Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I haven't seen it, nothing I've seen or heard about it got me interested whatsoever. And from what I've heard, it also doesn't sound like I want to support this with the price of a cinema ticket.

I do have a bit of a morbid fascination with the news on just how bad this movie is doing. As I've been liking to loving all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies so far, there's a naieve dreamer within me hoping for the FF-rights to somehow find their way back to Marvel from out of this disaster, despite Fox already having stated that they remain committed to the characters, the studio being big enough to take the damage & Marvel probably not being very eager to pay money for a property that just bombed big time...

As a side, I've always quite liked the previous two movies. The problems with those IMO were that Doom wasn't a convincing villain, the main storylines weren't all that interesting and Alba wasn't particularly good as Sue (had her moments, though). But I liked the rest of the cast (especially Torch and Thing), the team dynamics and various little bits. Good all-ages fun.

The new Fantastic Four was Okay... I'm looking for some improvements in the next film. :storm:

Leaked set images of X-Men Apocalypse.
Apocalypse looks so much better, although I'm unsure how I feel about Jean, Scott and Kurt's black leather costumes.

I don't mind the black leather costumes, but they do look pretty big and bulky. I wish we could get some more traditional costumes. I mean Psylocke alone in my opinion proved that the classic costumes can work with some twists.

Apocalypse is looking awesome as well.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Who's the guy next to Psylocke? EDIT : Nvm, figured it out :P

I didn't get a good look at her costume yet but I absolutely love it. It's a modern version of her comic costume and everything about it works. Love it.

The black costumes.. Idk.. they've been doing this since the first x-men movie so I am getting sort of used to them, but now it shows that if they actually put some effort in trying to recreate comic looks (Psy and Apocalypse) it looks stunning, so I really don't get why they don't try this. Sort of a shame :(
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm wonder if they're going to continue with this style of black leather X-Men costumes, because in Deadpool [movie], Negasonic Teenage Warhead (who is described as an X-Man in training) wears the popular Black & Yellow default X-Men costume. (with an X insignia on her shoulder and collar)
Which looks really nice tbh. I hope in future X-Men movies they adopt Yellow and Black as the default X-Men uniform colors.
If they decide to continue with the classic X-Men actors for future movies, I think Famke Janssen would look absolutely killer in a New X-Men style Jean costume.

I agree the outfit Negasonic is in looks really cool and if they adapted something like that for the rest of the X-Men it would be really awesome. After having seen the black uniforms in all the X-Men movies I do agree you get kind of used to them, I just wish they would change it up a little and give us more comic accurate or adapted costumes.

And Famke would look amazing in the New X-Men style costume. The New X-Men styled costumes would actually be awesome on screen I think. They offer at least some color, but keep with the more muted movie costumes, but are also pretty awesome in my opinion.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Captain America: Civil War and X-Men: Apocalypse will have their trailers premiere along with Star Wars: The Force Awakens. :D

Quote from: White Queen on November 12, 2015, 01:51PM
Captain America: Civil War and X-Men: Apocalypse will have their trailers premiere along with Star Wars: The Force Awakens. :D
Yay!!

I wonder what changed Apocalypse's appearance. The leaked trailer showed him looking like that power ranger villain and now (in the leaked screengrab) he looks helluva lot better. Anyways, Captain America Civil war's trailer looks impressive. I just hope they don't reveal too much later on before the movie gets released. They should probably hold off revealing Spider-Man before the movie comes out.

X-Men: Apocalypse trailer debuts tomorrow!

I'm beyond excited. :D :D :D :D :D

Quote from: White Queen on December 11, 2015, 07:21AM
The trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse is here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COvnHv42T-A
I always imagined that Apocalypse vocie should be more. . .robotic?.
I hope we see a Horseman Wolverine with mask and everything.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on December 11, 2015, 10:59AM
I always imagined that Apocalypse vocie should be more. . .robotic?.
I hope we see a Horseman Wolverine with mask and everything.
Hugh Jackman aka Wolverine will not be appearing in this movie. Also most of the CGI in the trailer is unfinished, as is the movie itself. I would assume Oscar Isaac's voice will undergo sound modulation to make it sound more ... Apocalypse-ish.
The four horsemen are Magneto, Storm, Archangel and Psylocke.

The trailer looks awesome, though I was hoping to see a bit more of Psylocke. I really like the looks of the horseman and Apocalypse.