Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 13, 2015, 07:13AM #1095 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 08:24AM by JamesRockFan
Quote from: Julio Cabral on December 11, 2015, 10:59AM
I always imagined that Apocalypse vocie should be more. . .robotic?.
I hope we see a Horseman Wolverine with mask and everything.

I think somebody, I guess 'Oscar Isaac' or 'Singer' said that Apocalypse will be looking for a fifth horseman. I think it will be cool to see Hugh's 'Wolverine' as the fifth horseman instead of Apocalypse trying to recruit 'Professor X' as the fifth horseman.

NEWS UPDATE:   :deadpool: Good to know that we'll get to see a brand new second trailer for 'Deadpool' movie during Christmas. I will make sure that I'll be there first day, first show (on Feb) to watch the Merc with the Mouth in action.

Trailer looks really cool, I have a feeling Psylocke will be the 'Blink' of this movie (lots of cool effects, powers, maybe one or two spoken lines) but the entire premise looks promising none the less.

Now I feel like I'm alone in this, but I'm sorta bummed we're continueing on this timeline. I love that we're seeing Apocalypse, but imagine how much more awesome it would be if Apocalypse showed up in the 'adult' timeline.

(Also, that shot with bald Charles..seems like we're getting an explanation as to why he's gone bald :D)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yep I think the 'going bald' thingy must have something to do with Apocalypse's actions as he tries to access the mind of Charles through Cerebro. That could very well be the shot from the trailer where Professor X's eyes turn fully black as he says "I have never felt this much power before".

Mainly I'm excited for Jean and Psylocke. I do hope Bryan Singer uses pink-magenta effects for Jean's telekinesis and telepathy. And I hope we see some kind of "psionic butterflies" with Psylocke, along with her telekinetic weapons and psi-knife. We already know she's gonna have an actual katana.

Quote from: White Queen on December 14, 2015, 06:13AM
Mainly I'm excited for Jean and Psylocke. I do hope Bryan Singer uses pink-magenta effects for Jean's telekinesis and telepathy. And I hope we see some kind of "psionic butterflies" with Psylocke, along with her telekinetic weapons and psi-knife. We already know she's gonna have an actual katana.

I was surprised that they went for the classic look on Psylocke which is pretty awesome. It would be nice if we see Jean wearing an outfit similar to this at least

The costumes for the good guys (Beast, Raven, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Jean) shown in the X Men: Apocalypse trailer sucked IMO.

Well, Jean will have a second yellow-blue/black costume for the film, which looks far better than the one they were wearing on the battlefield amidst the destruction.
Image was provided by Fox to a Brazillian fan site or something.

I have to say I am a bit confused with Mystique as a character this movie and I feel the fact that they connected her so closely to Charles is part of the reason. Every movie they are throwing her around and making her either bad, good, or neutral. In Days of Future Past it seemed as though she accepted her bad/ neutral status and the fact that she was blue and different. And yet this movie it seems she is a good guy and not going for the blue look anymore.

I understand Jennifer isn't a huge fan of the painting process, but her character is jumping around a lot.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 14, 2015, 01:54PM #1102 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 02:02PM by White Queen
I think Mystique is kinda forced to be good. We already know she's helping mutants, and rescuing and recruiting them or something. She probably wants nothing to do with Charles or Erik. And with the emergence if Apocalypse, Magneto becomes a horseman and Charles probably gets captured or something, or becomes unable to lead the X-Men to save the world from the new threat, so Mystique probably reluctantly steps up to lead. @_@ That's how I imagine it will go.

We do barely see Mystique in her true form in one scene in the trailer. (The one where they're in that green room)
Also I'm still hoping they change how Mystique's true form looks. The ugly slicked back greasy looking hair has to go, and be replaced by her comic-style bob haircut. And those weird blue spots and markings on her face and body as well. I just want Mystique to look as she does in the comics.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Mystique-Blue-X-Men-Apocalypse-Jennifer-Lawrence-Tells-Us-99937.html

I think she's not blue because she might be afraid nightcrawler recognize her as his mother.

December 15, 2015, 03:23PM #1104 Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 04:50PM by Midnightphoenix
I read online that Mystique is only blue for a small portion in the movie due to Jennifer not liking the process of applying the blue paint.

But if they her and Nightcrawler's relationship to explain it, that would at least give a better reason considering her whole character in First Class and DoFP was all about her accepting who she was. Mutant and proud, not hiding, etc.

"I am blue in it, a little bit," said Lawrence. "I put my foot down as much as I could. [But] they were very, very nice to me."

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I love Psylocke classic costume too, but do yall also want to see her ultimate costume too??

or

:storm:

I have a theory (not a fanboy's dream) . I dunno why but I get a feeling that Fox might consider sharing their FoXmen (see what I did there :quicks:)  after Wolverine 3. The events that take place in X Men Apocalypse might lead to the timeline getting erased again which will then make the mutants existence unknown in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It's all because of that Ike Perlmutter fella, yep, that's one of the former head honchos in Marvel Studios who is also responsible for the  bitter relationship that occurred between Marvel & Fox. With him out of the way (now he's only in charge of Marvel Comics & Animated films) I guess we might get to see the X Men face off the Avengers after Infinity War part 2 and Inhumans. The presence of mutants in the MCU might be felt during or before Infinity War part 1. That will be like planting the seeds for an Avengers vs X-Men movie. 

:wolverine:
Quote from: JamesRockFan on December 19, 2015, 08:55AM
I have a theory (not a fanboy's dream) . I dunno why but I get a feeling that Fox might consider sharing their FoXmen (see what I did there :quicks:)  after Wolverine 3. The events that take place in X Men Apocalypse might lead to the timeline getting erased again which will then make the mutants existence unknown in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It's all because of that Ike Perlmutter fella, yep, that's one of the former head honchos in Marvel Studios who is also responsible for the  bitter relationship that occurred between Marvel & Fox. With him out of the way (now he's only in charge of Marvel Comics & Animated films) I guess we might get to see the X Men face off the Avengers after Infinity War part 2 and Inhumans. The presence of mutants in the MCU might be felt during or before Infinity War part 1. That will be like planting the seeds for an Avengers vs X-Men movie.

An Xmen vs Avengers movie would be awesome! But I would also like for them to go marvel ultimate alliance way having the Xmen and avengers work together. Including any other marvel characters. :storm:

December 20, 2015, 12:30PM #1108 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 12:34PM by JamesRockFan
Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 19, 2015, 09:48AM
:wolverine:
An Xmen vs Avengers movie would be awesome! But I would also like for them to go marvel ultimate alliance way having the Xmen and avengers work together. Including any other marvel characters. :storm:
If they go the Ultimate Alliance route then it sure will turn out to be epic.

Are we looking at the new Spider-Man movie logo in this image????
https://i.imgur.com/aWDOzuU.jpg
I think the new Spider-Man movie in 2017 will be named as Ultimate Spider-Man. Tom Holland posted a pic of him last month which resembled Ultimate Spidey and now looking at that logo from this Lego playset, it certainly seems that way. Also I guess Ant-Man will become Giant-Man for the first time Cap2: Civil War

That logo is for the animated tv show, not the new movie :(
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven