Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I got excited, amazed, thrilled, I laughed, I definitely cried. I am speechless. Just wow. Marvel really just outdid itself. I'm going through so many emotions right now..

Seconded! Saw it yesterday, such an unparalleled phenomenon - and so great!!!

Man, I won't be able to see it until next week.Time to dodge spoilers.

I just came back from the theater. Awesome movie. Thor finally get some love from the audience. A different take from the comics for Thanos character but he steals the movie.
Too bad I wanted to go to the bathroom since the climax scene until the end and I have to hold it there lol.

Saw it yesterday, and it was an excellent film, just as I expected it would be. I would question some things, but I won't spoil anything.

Yes! Awesome movie! Good story, good characters and great villain!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

New skins released!! Infinity War versions of Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Groot, Black Panther and Spider-man can be found here
The image can contain spoilers so I put only a link to the previews.

I watched Infinity War hours ago. Speaking of IW, if Ant-Man & Wasp set in a middle of IW, what will be the fate of some of the living family members of Lang & Pym, including Barton's despite the latter not in next 2 months later movie? The only one who is predictably concerns will likely be Hank's fate most & I doubt Scott Lang & Hope survived the erasure alongside Hawkeye
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Ant & Wasp is the last 2018 MCU movie right?

Nah. There is still Captain Marvel.

New Ant- Man & Wasp trailer will be tomorrow.

Love the new skins HA Ha :dust:
Have no clue how Marvel and Crew will top this? Can't decide if this has replaced Dark Knight as my fav comic book movie.

Quote from: ndp on April 30, 2018, 04:05PM
Love the new skins HA Ha :dust:
Have no clue how Marvel and Crew will top this? Can't decide if this has replaced Dark Knight as my fav comic book movie.
I know right? lol
I think TDK is one thing and Infinity War another, like comparing different types of movies, you can always like both of them though.
Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on April 30, 2018, 01:37PM
Nah. There is still Captain Marvel.
That'll be a 2019 movie. Feel old yet?