Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I hoped they have followed Infinity Gauntlet more instead of the mess they made. But the majority of people like it. I guess is time for me to "grow up" and realise that these movies are not for me.

Well I wouldn't have liked them to stick too close to the IG comic storyline, while I generally like Starlin I never thought all that highly of the arc. Most of it is Thanos showing repeatedly that he's unstoppable by beating/killing everyone in turns, while Adam Warlock and the Surfer hover above, with Adam seemingly being all-perceptive and knowledgeable while also super vague about it. The ending plays out pretty well, though, and the reset works so much better than the five year jump.

Also, did love every MCU movie so far and I also loved most of what they did here, but this one single aspect of the Endgame ending feels sour. It doesn't get better the more I think of it - this morning I also thought: 'so what about employment, will people just go back to their old job after having been away for five years?'.
I'm afraid that Spider-Man 2 will just start with a joke, where the students calculated the odds in math class for all having vanished in the snap together.
Couldn't they simply have said that the gauntlet was só powerful that it could have reset the timeline without invalidating the necessary history? I'm pretty frustrated that they didn't.

Who's seen Spider-Man Far from Home? I really enjoyed it it was a nice epilogue after Endgame to close Phase 3. This had more action than Homecoming & Mysterio was done brilliantly. I'm really excited for Phase 4.

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on July 03, 2019, 06:58PM
Who's seen Spider-Man Far from Home? I really enjoyed it it was a nice epilogue after Endgame to close Phase 3. This had more action than Homecoming & Mysterio was done brilliantly. I'm really excited for Phase 4.

Yes, I saw Far From Home last night and it was really good!!! I enjoyed it so much I'm seeing it again soon.

I'm a big fan of Mysterio and I thought it would always be cool to see him on the big screen, he definitely did not disappoint.

Everything else about it was great too. Awesome action and humor.