Marvel Movies News

Started by Nowhere Man, December 17, 2009, 02:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
They don't feel like Odin and Loki to me for some reason.

Well, for me, Loki should be blonde (I know, that there are version, where he isn't but that's his current hair colour, so you know)

Seriously guys ITS A MOVIE, they were close to  NEVER accurate with these kinda movies (talking about the X-men movies with redicilous costumes here). I honestly think that when Loki gets his helmet (which i hope he has in this movie) you can start using your imagination he's blonde XD

But I don't get it. Why can't they create the costumes from the comics? I mean, I'm sure they could have given the X-Men something else, than that black and orange stuff.

Thats a question i can not answer, because i have no idea. But as long as they dont change character hair styles/names/relations etc.
I can live with it ;)

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 15, 2010, 03:42AM
But I don't get it. Why can't they create the costumes from the comics? I mean, I'm sure they could have given the X-Men something else, than that black and orange stuff.

Because they will look so funny in the screen. Imagine cyclops in blue spandex ...... like 60's TV show.... :chuckle:

That's why Cyke had that comment in the first X movie in the X-Jet with Logan, Jean, and Ororo. "What would you prefer, yellow spandex?"

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 15, 2010, 11:28AM
That's why Cyke had that comment in the first X movie in the X-Jet with Logan, Jean, and Ororo. "What would you prefer, yellow spandex?"
i loved that little easter egg :D

Quote from: Deedooo on July 15, 2010, 11:29AM
i loved that little easter egg :D
Yeah that line was really funny.

I loved the first xmen movie and I loved the black leather costumes.and they were similar to the comics example storm"s cape or in x3 dark phoenix has a red costume and in x3 she had a red costume

they went for futuristic barbarian high-tech society. kinda like eternia in the masters of the universe cartoon. It's a nice genuine approach, but I prefer the mythological magic-based one better.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

new thor pics!

Odin's throne room

care to look a little closer? look! there's Fandral and Hogun.

even closer? ok. wow, looks like they will have their classic helmets after all. I'm so happy ^^
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Yipee :D Thanks for posting nowhereman, now im quite postive Loki will be awsome in the movie :D

I still don't know, it looks really cheezy to me.  I'd prefer to see a pic that had post-production effects placed on it, so I can get a better feel for what it will actually look like.  Right now it just looks low budget.