MarvelMods presents: MUA2 Models

Started by BLaw, December 25, 2009, 12:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How many tail bones does Scorpion have btw?

Quote from: Grig 32 on February 19, 2010, 07:12AM
I'll take the modders version of Hulk over the crappy MUA2 version anyday... though the MUA2 one does have better sounds

I second this motion

Yep! I agree!
MUA2 Hulk has much better sounds effects.
But... Will you do only the model or are will you also convert sounds and powers?

I already answered that very same question you asked before.

These are all very great! Excellent job!

Reuploaded a lot of models again. Added warmachine to the roster with Wolverine. They are also available in my own mesh magazine.

Models with PWP behind it are downloadable. PWP stands for PassWordProtected.

Excellent!!!
I hope that you'll do this to Storm too.
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

By the way, what version of the game do you port these models from?

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 30, 2009, 04:49PM
MUA2 Models. You can read right? READ IT AGAIN

Nuff said. You've seen them if you have been playing the game on the PS2/Wii. These are the finished ones. Some have sausage hands, some don't. Anywhoo, here ya go!

D'uh. Sorry, I'm blind :P. Anyway, good job on these. Are these the original PS2/Wii models (as in "did you use the very ones") or did you make them based on the PS2/Wii ones? Either way, they rock :)

still blind I see :P I've said it before, many times over, I can't create charactermodels by myself. No time to learn, especially with my jobs. That's why I have respect for the ones that can on this forum (Tommy, Mark).

So basicly, yeah, those are the Wii models. Some have MUA sausages hands, some don't.

Blindness doesn't go away in an hour yaknow? :P But because some have sausage hands and some don't I just figured that the original models would either all have them or none =P. And since you make mannequins I just figured you could do models.

No mannequins are "made" by using the official models.