MarvelMods presents: MUA2 Models

Started by BLaw, December 25, 2009, 12:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: deedooo on January 14, 2010, 04:41PM
looks really great, blaw! nice new sig btw. this works with the she hulk mod minus the skin change skin due to the business of custom models, right?

What do you mean by this?  Are you saying the skins in the She-Hulk mod won't work with this new model?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

i'm saying that the skin change power (seduction?) on shulkie probably won't work b/c the customness of the model.

I can make it work if the author (Iammingy) decides to reskin the model (or he wants to use one of my reskins (I got one in the works)). All I need is the skinnumber. Well, I'm still uncertain if the method I thought of works, if it does work, I'll put it in the Proof of Concept thread.

Added Hercules to the first post. Enjoy.

thanks for these :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

No prob, I might need to update them due to physique problems. I'll wait for feedback on Herc.

February 03, 2010, 10:07AM #22 Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 10:16AM by tymaca321
Personally i recomend to replace a luke cage skin with hercules. (he litterly has the CHAINS of olympic :D)
:o and about the whole shulkie part. Everything works fine with the skin XD
the only drawback is the bra mode for shulkie. She wont transform back. But i dont care :P
i love bra's :D

Quick question : Dindt WhiteKing already included the MUA 2 skin for Moonstone?

Then is there really any reason why the skin should be uploaded here?
I mean if they want the skin they should download the mod

Because Ms. Marvel could have it as a skin aswell. AAAAAND it's a MUA2 model, so it's appropriate^^.

Quote from: tymaca321 on February 03, 2010, 11:19AM
Then is there really any reason why the skin should be uploaded here?
I mean if they want the skin they should download the mod

Some people may just want the skin and not the mod. Plus the thread is for MUA2 Models, this is the perfect place for it since its a MUA2 model.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Okay :D learned somthing new today :D.

Edit : Blaw with who was Hercules replaced on the pic? Just wondering since it looks like a nice pose for him :D

All these costumes are fabulous, but I'm just waiting for the STORM costume (sorry for my english, I don't speak this language very well)  :storm:
Let's see who is truly divine, "Thor"
I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a queen. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.