dlc question

Started by snowflakemeho, December 25, 2009, 05:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
how do you get to the dlc on the playstation store

i tried searching for the name and nothing came up

did they get rid of it or something

Yes they did that awhile back

Yes the DLC is gone now. Your last chance was a few days ago, so you just barely missed it. BTW I would recommend not triple posting or even double posting, just edit your post. The moderators don't usually enjoy multiple posts in a row.

I wonder if they will make a special edition like they did mua, where you just get the dlc with the game, I got the dlc a while back, but for people who havent it would be nice!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2011, 05:53PM
I wonder if they will make a special edition like they did mua, where you just get the dlc with the game, I got the dlc a while back, but for people who havent it would be nice!
They announced that they would not do that, sadly. If I recall though they released a cover for it, just for fun.

hmm thats lame, I dont know why they wont :( they could make other characters like special to that game aswell like maybe people who were in the first and werent in this one, like Spiderwoman, etc and maybe others who were in the game but not playable, like firestar, she-huk, dagger, hercules, etc and maybe some extras, Emma idk

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

January 26, 2011, 02:08AM #8 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 02:16AM by Arclight
Just thought I'd share this - I logged in on the EU PSN store and the DLC was actually there, despite being removed a few weeks back. Just saying, if you'd like to get it, this is probably (but hopefully not) your last chance. And no, I'm not talking about the compatibility back - the Paid DLC's back (Psylocke, Magneto, Cable, Panther & Carnage), as well as Juggernaut.

Well, I'm not sure what you saw, but I've been checking the EU PSN store for the last week and all it found it the Compatibility pack.

Yeah me too for the Xbox

Are you sure? I just purchased it today from the German PSN.

Do you know about anyone else, who did this? Maybe on Xbox?

February 06, 2011, 03:43PM #13 Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:49PM by Arclight
I believe I saw a post about it on GameSpot. Kinda lazy to search for it at the moment, but it should be in the MUA2 PS3 category.