Forum Rules Idea

Started by Shauny7488, March 12, 2010, 05:52AM

Previous topic - Next topic
With the big influx of new members, I think a rule needs defining, the "Don't resurrect old threads" rule.
Old is a relative term, what one person may consider old, another person may not, I think an actual time limit need to be placed so Moderators can more easily identify if someone has indeed broken a forum rule, eg: The rule gets slightly modified to, "Don't resurrect threads that are 6 months or older." (Obviously not specifying that particular time limit, it's an example). I'm not requesting to change the rule, im just thinking we can make it a little more, Black and White.

Also, bring back the "bad" custom titles, they were funny lol

:D

I would say no. Some mod releases are old and haven't been posted in in a while and if someone has a valid question than resurrecting an old thread is alright. Some threads in off topic or game talk also in my opinion don't really have an expiration date.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

anyway it says if it is to old. It will say, 'This Topic has not been posted in for 120 days. Unless you are sure you want, to post, please consider starting a new topic.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on March 12, 2010, 01:38PM
I would say no. Some mod releases are old and haven’t been posted in in a while and if someone has a valid question than resurrecting an old thread is alright. Some threads in off topic or game talk also in my opinion don’t really have an expiration date.

OK, thanks for clarifying.

*braces self for bad custom title after suggesting to bring them back :P*