A short story

Started by Arclight, March 14, 2010, 04:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys. Uhm... I dunno how to explain this, so I'll get straight to the point (:P): I'm looking for some short stories on the internet. You see, tomorrow, we're having a sort of ehm... test at school, and we're supposed to write a short story. Now, considering how awful I am at stories, I was just hoping someone could help me. We have three possibilities for a story: Seperation, Describing a travel and sadness/sorrow (yea, the titles are roughly translated :X). So, it doesn't even have to be a true story, or about any person in specific, it can just be describing how it feels to be separated from someone, etc. (I hope you can understand what I mean). I'm not looking for an already written story, just something I can read up for inspiration. Sorry if this is out of the question, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask some friends for help. I found some extracts (is that the correct word?) from books, and they weren't a lot of help. Thanks in advance guys (even if you don't find anything, it's nice to know someone read this) :)

Hmmm, well, as long as you're not planning on copying anything, you can check this link: http://tinyurl.com/y9qn24b