green hulk and red hulk

Started by Galactus, November 26, 2009, 01:50PM

Previous topic - Next topic
it doesnt work here i can give you a screenshot. yes i mean extreme power :D
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

Sure, I would like to see that screenshot.

here u have it my friend

and i dont know how i could show you how the extreme power doesnt work :D
i press the button and nothing happens :D 

December 05, 2009, 11:07AM #18 Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 11:10AM by piutebob
Ouch. Let me look in the files. Let me tell you now: I may not be able to fix the icons. For me, skins and icons are my enemies.

aha ok then they are not really important just can u fix the extreme power?

Well, considering it worked fine for me, I am not sure how I would go about that. Try unlocking all powers. If you've done it already, try again. If you clearly have unlocked it, try getting full momentum. If you have full momentum, tell me and I will see what I can do.

you should release this more officialy once all the kinks are worked out. it's definitely a cool thing.

All right. I suppose I will. All it is though is the Hulk mod the files tweaked so it's compatible with green hulk in the game.

i know that, it's still useful for people who don't want to take the time to do it themselves; half of my "mods" are just conveniently renamed files.

January 19, 2010, 05:31PM #24 Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:37PM by piutebob
Yeah. I was just trying to figure out why the icons don't work. My brain is now fried. Maybe someone will volunteer to help with the icons?

EDIT: Attention! I have decided to put this in my official Workbench thread here, and there I'll ask for assistance on icons. (Should I ask permission of the person who originally made the Green Hulk mod?)