425 Additional Alternate Skins

Started by fox456, January 12, 2010, 09:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wanted to suggest the Jean revolution skin and Shaf's Psylocke skins in Nodoubt's XMLII Psylocke mod.

which one is the revolution skin? point us at it and we can get it up there. we're very efficient that way :P.

Quote from: deedooo on January 17, 2010, 08:52AM
which one is the revolution skin? point us at it and we can get it up there. we're very efficient that way :P.

I believe that Shaf called that skin "Red Phoenix" instead of "Revolution"
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p147/shafcrawler/Phoenixskin.jpg
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

January 17, 2010, 09:05AM #33 Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:09PM by deedooo
oh. thank you. there were just a few problems with getting that skin to load. i'll do my best to get it up today.

does anybody know if shaf's psyloch and/or beast skins are on ps2 models?

Quote from: Mr. "Eagle-Eye" Deedooo on January 18, 2010, 11:21PM
does anybody know if shaf's psyloch and/or beast skins are on ps2 models?

I believe that all of Psylocke's skins are ps2, but I'm not sure, the only ones that I've tried in my game are:

Jim Lee- Avaliable in the XML2 mod by Nodoubt_jr
New Exiles- Avaliable in the XML2 mod by Nodoubt_jr
Classic (British pink)- Avaliable in his releases tread
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

mmk. i'll just try the other psylock skins & beast skins later today (hopefully, depending on homework).

edit: for those of you, who don't usually check threads unless there's a new post, we update the first page often. just letting you guys know.

January 20, 2010, 04:21PM #37 Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 05:24PM by ragincajun
Quote from: fox456 on January 12, 2010, 09:43PM

225xx / Scarlet Spider -

You've got a little error in the second post there... But otherwise, this is coming along great!

EDIT: Its been fixed

January 20, 2010, 06:32PM #38 Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 06:48PM by fox456
You got me!  I'm surprised (and glad) someone caught that so quickly.  I had ALOT of trouble identifying Spider-Man/Carnage/Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly skins and which to put where.  [For example, I didn't know if the "Noir" skin was technically for Spider-Man or for Scarlet Spider.  There were conflicting references.]  It was late last night when I was working on it and I just said to myself that I'll wait until tomorrow.  (I knew there were some errors.)  Now, after over three hours, I think I've got the spidey stuff categorized properly.

Let me know if anything is incorrect.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

lol cable looks anorexic to the max
and wow! there's a mephisto mod?!
:eek:

January 20, 2010, 09:29PM #40 Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:31PM by Mr. "Eagle-Eye" Deedooo
cables not anorexic, he just uses a slim model, because that's the only asymmetrical one, which is useful for cable. now that we have some meshers back, maybe someone could make cable skins with anatomical references similar to a rhinoceros, but thats for a different thread.

there is no mephisto mod (or a black cat, uatu or weapon Ω mods on that note)  there was one in progress a while ago though. i think mephisto and uatu were originaly made to replace npc skins.

replace npc skins?
that can be done?
nice
I always thought mephisto looked kinda bland

i was wondering, do you guys think we should include skins that aren't in existing mods?

January 21, 2010, 03:13PM #43 Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:46PM by whiteking
Quote from: Mr. "Eagle-Eye" Deedooo on January 21, 2010, 02:58PM
i was wondering, do you guys think we should include skins that aren't in existing mods?

I say yes, I've seen many people who ask for skins that doesn't have a mod yet (for example Warpath).

On a side note I want to congratulate Fox and Deedooo for the incredible job here. Thank you both :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Indeed, you're both doing a great job! Let me congratulate you by making this topic a STICKY since it's a "sequel" to the original thread.