425 Additional Alternate Skins

Started by fox456, January 12, 2010, 09:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Skins i have been doing download link at knowledge base King's Skins

Missing links for Wolverine-Ultimate Weapon X, Colossus Full Retro, X3, Ultimate Weapon X, and The Animated series, and Cyclops Ultimate Weapon X, First Class, and Updated Astonishing. I'd like at least the Ultimate Weapon X ones

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on April 04, 2018, 04:28PM
Need the link to Matt710's shirtless Wolverine skin

I have all the skins from matt710's XML2 Wolverine booster, including the Shirtless one (it's listed as 0307.IGB in the folder), here you can find it.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Hi, I was hoping to download the chrome Ironman skin, but the link doesn't seem to work. Is there any chance of that file being backed up somewhere?

I haven't downloaded many on here but I have checked to see if the links work even if you can't see the pics and many appear to. Could this thread perhaps be stickied?

March 03, 2020, 08:12PM #412 Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 08:14PM by Ceamonks890
No, its incredibly out-of-date and a lot of download links no longer work (which is why it was removed as a sticky thread in the first place). You'd be better off starting an entirely new thread than attempt to salvage this one.

I never knew that it WAS a sticky thread.

It was for a while back in the day, but with all the pictures gone (and half the links as well), it's not very valuable as a thread anymore

Maybe we should build a new one? because of all the new skins for all the games but instead have it in three catalogs

MUA - Only
PS2 Compat
XML2 - Only

Quote from: Kako Clanworth on March 04, 2020, 09:37AM
Maybe we should build a new one? because of all the new skins for all the games but instead have it in three catalogs

MUA - Only
PS2 Compat
XML2 - Only

The sheer number of skins makes this nearly impossible. All of the cross-compatible skins are in their own place, so that's easy to find, and MUA and XML2 specific skins can be found in their mod release boards.

You could attempt to make a new catalog, but there are likely thousands of skins on the forums, so it would be a massive task, not to mention how difficult it would be to organize such a thing

Sbaretooth movie 1 and movie 2 not avalaiabele (
can someone reload link?)

Quote from: krishnyak on March 12, 2021, 12:48AM
Sbaretooth movie 1 and movie 2 not avalaiabele (
can someone reload link?)

Check Ceamonks' archive to see if they're there: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nhw6skl65lj2b,n2dwu8p6cd5rs/shared

If not, then the likely case is that they're lost to the ages