425 Additional Alternate Skins

Started by fox456, January 12, 2010, 09:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Deedooo on October 17, 2010, 11:48AM
that doesn't make it ok to spam. just because you think that it could possibly maybe not get a response, doesn't mean that you can request anything anywhere. there is a simple system of organization around here you seem to not understand; random people's threads is not where you post your questions, those can go in the general modding discussion or requests and suggestions topics.

Woa, you're overreacting, you know?
He was just making a suggestion that could be easily ignored, he's not posting a huge request or something.
A simple "post that in the correct section" might have worked...
And enough of this, becasue with this whole discussion both of you (and now me as well) are spamming.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

October 17, 2010, 12:07PM #241 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 12:12PM by whiteking
Lol Whiteking sorry, not to spam again, but I think a Mannequin catalog could be nice

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 17, 2010, 12:09PM #242 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 12:12PM by whiteking
Again? Post that in the correct topic...
Oh and it's Whiteking, not whitequeen, I edited that for you :P
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Oh sorry did I type Queen? I thought I might have done that sorry

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

hello! where can i download skns for x-men from 90's (or x-men forever)? i can't found here. help, please

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: kis68 on October 28, 2010, 04:14AM
hello! where can i download skns for x-men from 90's (or x-men forever)? i can't found here. help, please
i think i have a jean x-men forever skin in my thread somewhere. maybe in xml2 thread, but it works in both

Deedooo when did you make an X-Men Forever costume for Jean? Unless you mean X-Factor Forever.

oh yeah thats what i meant XD i was thinking about doing one of her blue costume though XD

Why here are presented not all skins for Rogue? in the forum I saw more.

Quote from: fox456 on November 09, 2010, 09:19PM
There are ALOT more skins to add to the additional skins board.  I just can't keep up with our artists!  :)
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I have understood! Thanks that help me and don't disregard my questions!

I do what I can. when you're new here it takes a little time to know what to look for, but I hope soon you'll know your way around here.

may I ask you to read this thread? it concerns you:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5354.0.html
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

thanks!!! Simply I'm here  beginner and nothing yet I know. Also I know English a little .

172xx / Cyclops - 90's doesn't work! Correct please!