425 Additional Alternate Skins

Started by fox456, January 12, 2010, 09:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thx Mr. Law, for this and ALL of your great work!!!

I have a problem with Emma's Human X3 skin when she changes from Diamond form ( which is the same I havent change it ) her skin doesn't revert back to X3 but rather stays Diamond : S can anybody tell me y?

Quote from: P.Frost on February 24, 2011, 02:29PM
I have a problem with Emma's Human X3 skin when she changes from Diamond form ( which is the same I havent change it ) her skin doesn't revert back to X3 but rather stays Diamond : S can anybody tell me y?
are you using whiteking's mod? cause whiteking has it in there already you just need to change the skin number in the herostat. there's further instructions in the readme i believe.

no I just downloaded the skin and replaced it with some of her I dont like : / and its on xml2 btw
I havent downloaded the Diamond one and havent changed that one so idk y it gets bugged O_O

The skins are not compatible with the current XML2 mod, because they are not hex-edited, so everytime you use the diamond form she does not change back or change into something else (like a robot on my last test lol).
But this will be fixed with my upcoming mod.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on February 25, 2011, 12:52AM
The skins are not compatible with the current XML2 mod, because they are not hex-edited, so everytime you use the diamond form she does not change back or change into something else (like a robot on my last test lol).
But this will be fixed with my upcoming mod.

Thnx for reply : D

Hi guys, this wonderful page, but I would like to inform you that the download links were deleted from the Nova, I wonder how I can get these skins, best. :nova:

Hello all, NEW here. I just wanted to know how exactly do you install these alternate skins? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Quote from: Crimson Thunder on April 10, 2011, 06:38AM
Hello all, NEW here. I just wanted to know how exactly do you install these alternate skins? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Refer Deedoo's helpful tutorial here http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5623.0.html
all the best! :)

Is there a tutorial for adding new skins too?

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Turbo HD awesometacular kick-ass OMGWTFBBQ coolness EX-cellent remix power version...

Quote from: MarvelMark on May 08, 2011, 10:13PM
Is there a tutorial for adding new skins too?
check out the knowledge base thread. i made one of those a little while back

Thanks, but that is for replacing existing skins, isn't it?
I would like to know if you can add a fifth/sixth skin (like apocalypse and angel).

Still waiting for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Turbo HD awesometacular kick-ass OMGWTFBBQ coolness EX-cellent remix power version...

To add skins, check the first post in the old Alternate Skins thread here:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1296.msg24772.html#msg24772
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thanks!