what mods do you like?

Started by the master$$$, May 04, 2007, 12:08PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i know you guys are great :rockon: but i'm still wondering  what mods do like :scratchhead:
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: the master$$$ on May 04, 2007, 12:08PM
i know you guys are great :rockon: but i'm still wondering  what mods do like :scratchhead:

What are you trying to ask ??
Be clearer...

the ones that dont crash the game...  all efforts are amazing AFAIC

I like the Avengers mod. I also enjoy the Mandarin one.

May 29, 2007, 04:46PM #5 Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 04:48PM by Burning Rage
Quote from: the master$$$ on May 04, 2007, 12:08PM

I know we're great too.

I like the skins I've done so far, including Sue, the meshes I'm working on, fixing all MUA's bad skins, the next gen mod (although I never use the characters... it's still there), and I'm having hella fun working on Rogue for MUA... I can't wait to get the XML1 level conversions done, as well as all the other junk I'm doing.  Basically my favorite mods are the ones I did myself, because I knew what work went into them and what details I put in them.  Your own mods are always the best ones.

Also, for class I'm working on modeling a 1978 Corvette Stingray...  It's coming out spectacular... and  is siphoning all my extra time.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

every mod that has been done for XML2, especially Psylocke
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I enjoy all the mods for MUA, specifically Apocalypse, Mandarin, Balder, and the Avengers.

I love the Psylocke mod for XML2.