New Here. Please Read

Started by Herger, January 21, 2010, 06:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just stumbled upon this entire site the other day,and it really caught my interest. Now I only have one version of this game, xbox, and I was wondering what all mods for it are actually out there. If anyone can help that would be great. I would really like to try them out

I just stumbled upon this entire site the other day,and it really caught my interest. Now I only have one version of this game, xbox, and I was wondering what all mods for it are actually out there. If anyone can help that would be great. I would really like to try them out.

(posted this post here as well because I noticed this part of the forum is more active then the one I originally posted in. please don't move it

i must be seeing double. i could have sworn i saw this thread in another topic. i must be imagining things, because you of course read the rules and wouldn't be disobeying them

Quote from: Deedooo on January 21, 2010, 06:06PM
i must be seeing double. i could have sworn i saw this thread in another topic. i must be imagining things, because you of course read the rules and wouldn't be disobeying them
No need to be smart about it. Read what I typed. And also, lose the attitude please.

you don't need to double post here just for attention because this is a relatively small forum and everybody will most likely see everything.

also i refuse to lose my attitude, so my apologies.

edit: also i don't believe this is a mod or a conversion...just sayin'.

Maybe Herger you should look in the section one of your threads are in for Xbox mods : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=259.0
It doesnt matter if a section isnt as active as another everyone will still see it.

The Xbox mods are in this section its the one thats says "Xbox SE mod - UPDATED RELEASE 12/24/08!" : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=259.0

I'm not here to argue, and i apologize for the double post. But I haven't been here long enough to tell that this forum is small. I posted the first one without even looking at when the last time a post was made. Then realized that noone was prolly going to read it. So i posted it in this one seeing that someone had just posted minutes before I had. If it really bothers you that much then I'll delete the other

Quote from: Venom on January 21, 2010, 06:19PM
The Xbox mods are in this section its the one thats says "Xbox SE mod - UPDATED RELEASE 12/24/08!" : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=259.0
I already have that one. In fact I found it before I ever came to this site. That's how I found out about this site actually. But is there any others for the xbox? I've looked and can't really find much

i would advise deleting this one, as it is neither a mod or a conversion. and as me and venom both said, it probably will be read anywhere.

Quote from: Deedooo on January 21, 2010, 06:21PM
i would advise deleting this one, as it is neither a mod or a conversion. and as me and venom both said, it probably will be read anywhere.
Then I am sorry for causing such a problem. But how would I go about deleting it?

Sorry but I dont get your reason for having two topics in wrong sections but anyway your other one is in the right section even though the xbox mods are just above it and you should really use the search button next time.
Contacting a Admin/Mod or wait till they do it themselves.

Were did you find this mod if you havnt been here before ? Iammingy's Toxin is compaitable with xbox but you have to make it into a FB yourself.

Quote from: Venom on January 21, 2010, 06:27PM
Were did you find this mod if you havnt been here before ? Iammingy's Toxin is compaitable with xbox but you have to make it into a FB yourself.
I saw his, but have no idea how to do that. Could you show me a link that might help with that? And i found it on a XBMC(xbox media center) script called Navix. Someone uploaded it on there and gave a link to this site.

The Mod Releases and Conversions thread is only for releases not questions. Theres no need to post the same thing in two different boards, one board is enough. I went ahead and move your thread to this board and merged both of your threads.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it