Played MK vs. DC...

Started by EvilDeadite, January 25, 2010, 11:14AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Man, Shao Side was a bit of a letdown...and, no Aquaman?! Finally, the chance to shut up all those "over the top", badass and cool fanboys who feel a guy in orange chainmail is gay? For shame, game makers...

Meh. All I wanted to say. Lock this as ye will, oh humble mods.

:stooth: VICTOR CREED!

What is the meaning of this? Dude, I checked you: You are on the site since yesterday and you already made 6 topics and there are a lot of unlogical things. Like when you put in four icons and said that you get sidetracked easy. I don't want to be offensive, but it's just...I dunno...

He's already been warned about "spamming".

Yeah, too much ruins the pot.

But seriously, sorry if y'all felt it...harassy. I just like this thread. And Suig, those are the Defenders, man! Strange, Hulk, Surfer and Namor?

And finally, the purpose of this, was to give my thoughts about the game, as the other thread has been locked.

Quote from: EvilDeadite on January 26, 2010, 10:29AM
Yeah, too much ruins the pot.

But seriously, sorry if y'all felt it...harassy. I just like this thread. And Suig, those are the Defenders, man! Strange, Hulk, Surfer and Namor?

And finally, the purpose of this, was to give my thoughts about the game, as the other thread has been locked.
Um... Just to warn you, I knew, that it was the Defenders.