Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can you put up a diff download for phoeinx revamp it isnt working for me :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

can I include them in the next (and final) phoenix update?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

When I click download it will download but it is a blank file and asks save or find and I cant use it

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

ok, let's do this:
- download de file
- when the download window pops up select save.
- after that change the name of the file to the number of the skin you want to replace
- when you put it in actors and (only if) a window pops up select replace.
and that should be all.
i hope it helps.

I do know how to add a skin but when I download the skin it cant find the file there is nothing there

So sorry for the trouble I just got it to work :) lol silly me, I have a diff question tho is it possible to have Mua2 jean and xml2 jean togther cuz when I put mua2 jeans files in it replaces the xml2 jeans stuff so it only lets me use one is there a solution?

as far as i know, no there is no solution, so you will have to choose between XML2 Jean and MUA2 Jean. i'm sorry if i could do anything i would

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 27, 2010, 04:09PM
So sorry for the trouble I just got it to work :) lol silly me, I have a diff question tho is it possible to have Mua2 jean and xml2 jean togther cuz when I put mua2 jeans files in it replaces the xml2 jeans stuff so it only lets me use one is there a solution?
this is kind of very much not the right place to ask that and in the future will be called spam, but i suppose you could go through and rename the whole mod if you have a few spare hours.

Sorry Deedooo and I tried to rename the files but it didnt work, also hope this isnt a bad question either,but can you use phoenix boosts on mua2 jean?

not just the files, the entire inside of the mod. anyways this is offtopic and therefore spam so go make a new post in the general mods topic

Sorry Deedooo