Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Sentinel looks awesome Deedooo! I would love to see a mod of him, if you think about making one let me know please :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on October 20, 2012, 12:59PM
And... Doctor Strange - Modern has been downloaded ^_^ Love it. I actually like that look for him anyways, and you doing the skin just made my day :D
Oh wow thanks! Always glad for feedback like this!

Quote from: pabliku on October 21, 2012, 11:21AM
Amazing skins like always! Awesome doctor strange skin. Nice job!!

:storm: :emmafrost:
Thanks!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 21, 2012, 12:28PM
The Sentinel looks awesome Deedooo! I would love to see a mod of him, if you think about making one let me know please :D
I am considering it ^-^ Would you like to help?

Quote from: DeeDooo on October 21, 2012, 12:38PM
I am considering it ^-^ Would you like to help?

I would like to help with what ever I can :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow great skins! Love them especially Dr. Strange.

March 03, 2013, 01:02PM #1084 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:06PM by DeeDooo
Wow I've been gone so long my thread has that warning about how it could be a dead thread *shudder*
Anyways I'm not saying I'm back, but what I am saying is I love the Young Avengers. So here:
Kate Bishop: Team Hawk-Guy (AKA Marvel NOW) and Modern Hawkeye

Noh Varr: Young Avengers (AKA Marvel NOW)

Ah but this gives me MarvelMods feels! I had like three or four mods I wanted to do :p Ugh I've been so busy with senior year of highschool and colleges and just life in general I haven't had time to do anything marvelmods recently. It kind of sucks now that I'm back here. Maybe I'll try and bust out a few mods in my (rare)spare time over the next few months :p I feel like if I mention their names in public they'll be cursed and never get finished though...

Good too see you post again, and great job as always
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

The Skins look really good and After seeing a few reviews on the new Hawkeye series my interest in Kate Bishop has grown!.

Awesome new skins! It's nice to see you back here if only for a short time.

I was just thinking about how you haven't been around lately just a day or so ago too.

March 07, 2013, 05:05AM #1090 Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 05:54AM by Solido
How did you add the bow on Hawkeye?

When I use them the bow is not there :-(

Your hawkeye is supercool though.

EDIT: I got the bow to work with bolton. Anyone know how to get the arrow to work?

Uniforms from Uncanny X-Men NOW. In case you can't tell it's Cyclops, Emma Frost and Magik respectively. I included Magik's head-dress thing but I can upload a version without it in case anyone hates it :) Enjoy!

I think I'm going to go back and design some more costumes in this style for more characters who aren't in UXM right now just cause the designs are so cool! The new Uncanny X-Men series also makes me wonder if a pure Diamond-form Emma mod would be interesting or just another boring bruiser.

Again I love the skins Deedooo! They are starting to grow on me a little bit, still not to sure on Cyclop's visor yet though. I think a full Diamond Emma mod would be interesting since that's all she has now.

Your Emma Frost skins looks very much exquisite :D Same with the awesome Cyclops and Magik :eek: Thank you for this one  :bowdown1:

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 08, 2013, 06:39PM
Again I love the skins Deedooo! They are starting to grow on me a little bit, still not to sure on Cyclop's visor yet though. I think a full Diamond Emma mod would be interesting since that's all she has now.
I agree about Cyclops' Visor...just doesn't quite do it for me. Maybe I'll make an alternate skin with a different visor? I definitely think the concept of the Emma mod is interesting, I just hope it would actually work in gameplay because Bruiser anims don't always look good on other models. The other problem is of course the time it would take, even though bruisers are fairly simple. Hmmm...
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on April 08, 2013, 07:15PM
Your Emma Frost skins looks very much exquisite :D Same with the awesome Cyclops and Magik :eek: Thank you for this one  :bowdown1:
Believe me, the pleasure was all mine on that Emma skin ;D no but seriously thank you for the kind words :]