XML1 PS2, XML2 PS2 and MUA1 PS2 Skins and Skeletons

Started by nodoubt_jr, February 07, 2010, 08:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

For those that dont visit the MUA section or might have missed this:

Quote from: Cates on July 27, 2010, 10:53PM
One question--I didn't replace Deadpool's skins, because I seem to remember there being some kind of fix that was used to hide his weapons or something with some skins the community had done. Maybe that was a long time ago. Do the PS2 deadpool ones work by default?

Quote from: Cates on July 28, 2010, 02:02PM
OK, so the only deadpool skins that work "as is" from the packs is his AoA skin from the XML2 pack. The others have skin segment issues.

EDIT: I can fix this, thanks to a quick search of the forums. I'll update the MUA PS2 Deadpool skins and upload them ASAP.

Quote from: Cates on July 28, 2010, 08:23PM
Here are Deadpool's MUA skins in shiny PS2 format, edited to work properly in MUA PC.  Man, they look good.

http://www.mediafire.com/?671c6wc6u7i7lp6

I threw in his AoA skin from XML2, just for the sake of completeness.

All props to nodoubt_jr (and matt710 as credited in the first post) for the skins from the pack, I only hexed the skin segments.

So basically there were skin segment issues for both MUA and XML2 but thankfully Cates fixed it :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on February 07, 2010, 10:06PM
1501 is missing. which is unfortunate...
1501 is there look closer you're welcome

Quote from: TheMarvelMan on July 28, 2011, 08:57PM
1501 is there look closer you're welcome
that was waay back February of last year (which i think is something from a song :P )
and anyways in case you didn't notice:
Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on February 08, 2010, 07:42AM
never mind about 1501. i figured it out.

is thetre any way to use menu anims & power anims to work togetther because im stumped

do u have the link to make the characters look better without the black line around them in xml2

Is there an equivalent for MUA2 skins? Lets say I'd like skins for A-Bomb, Molten Man, Wizard and Electro. Just the bare basics so I can edit them however I want.

I've ripped the PS2 version of MUA, so I've got access to HUDs, effects, and boltons (they are all compatible). I can upload them, if they're of any use to anyone.
:)