Marvel Movie Sugestions

Started by iceman0730, February 10, 2010, 10:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi there i've heard many things what you want to see in some marvel movies and i would like you to post you're sugestions in here and i've heard they are new movies like :Iron man 2,Nick Fury Thor,Deadopool,Silver Surfer,Venom,spider-man reboot.

What do you want to see in does movies.
:carnage: :carnage:

I hate Everyone :toxin:

Superb acting, great action, beautiful effects, no robert pattinson, no hero/villain kill-offs, more true to the comics so comicfans won't whine about the movies. Nuff said.

What BLaw said is just the thing I want in a Marvel movie.

it would be interesting if they put in Venom (2012) carnage or other enemies of venom
:carnage: :carnage:

I hate Everyone :toxin:

my favourite marvel movies so far were X1 and 2, Spiderman 1 and 2 and Ironman cause of great casting, great directors and well written screenplays. what I want is for future marvel movies to have more of that.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

i too want more movies up to the quality of iron man.

I hope that Thor and Captain America live up to the bar set by Iron Man, and I honestly want another Ed Norton hulk film. I loved it.

Bourne Identity meets giant gamma radiated monster? Yes please and thank you  :hulk_icon:

No Tobey Macguire.

... Oh wait.  Wish Granted! :D

^ What he said. I was mad at first that they were rebooting the Spider-Man franchise, but now that I think about it, it might be for the best. Hopefully the movies won't be like Spider-Man 3. I mean, Venom in a movie for ten minutes??? Seriously???

I agree with most everything that has been said. But what I really want to see is the EARTH X, UNIVERSE X, HERALDS X, PARADISE X-- TRILOGY BROUGHT TO THE BIG SCREEN EXACTLY THE WAY IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.  It would be the comics just come to life--- it would be great if you get the right director and actors.

I would like to see some of the Noir - I do like the SpiderMan Noir story - though it could have been filled out a little (felt a little jumpy in places).

Next to that I would love to see Ulimate universe really start to come into the Real Live movies - or at least they start doing more in the space in animation.

I would love to see a Marvel movie of the Silver Surfer.

i would totally love to see marvel civil war made into a movie

I don't know how they would do it but i would like to see them make 'Marvel Zombies' into a Film

i want they make a x-men film focusing on new mutants or new x-men, at least it will bring some interests to those who got tired of the old familiar x-men line-up.