Aventureiromax - Blue,Black,Yellow,Pink,Red,Green,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy,Sai

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: TheMK on June 04, 2020, 10:12AM
Wow!!! This is so great!!!

Thank you for making both RoboCop and Terminator for MUA!

Quote from: Canino on June 05, 2020, 06:36AM
Great mods! Such amazing work man!

Thanks Guys ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 08, 2020, 03:46AM
E aí Max!
Cara parabéns! Todos esses lançamentos, do Naruto ao Exterminador do Futuro, são excelentes!
Eu tô curtindo muito ter esses universos alternativos no meu game, além de que são todos muito fiéis ao seus próprios temas.
Fiquei muito impressionado com a qualidade destes mods. Em breve vou lançar um gameplay pra galera conhecer e baixar os mods.
Valeu demais Max!
Valeu Andersão ;) Que bom que gostou ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

ED-209 MOD by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

NOTE:

1-If you have Namor MOD installed the mannequin will be replaced.

CREDITS:

Aventureiromax - All skins, mannequin, icons,sounds,loading screen and coding.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/iuo3qay4jxbaum3/ED209-By-Aventureiromax-v1.0.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

The ED-209 itself as a playable character entirely separate from RoboCop? A little unorthodox, but sure. Why not? :P

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on June 15, 2020, 06:55PM
The ED-209 itself as a playable character entirely separate from RoboCop? A little unorthodox, but sure. Why not? :P
I had to do it separately so that the MOD would not get too heavy because the crybabies on duty lol  :laugh: would think it was bad. For me I was always going to do MODS with a lot of powers because I only play with 2 characters at most. I like it a lot ;)

Quote from: TheMK on June 15, 2020, 08:32PM
Very cool!
Thanks Dude ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Max seu mod ED-209 é o maximo cara!
É bom demais jogar com ele, é meu trunfo quando o jogo apela.
Vleu demais!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

realmente pika das galazias esses novos mods mt show max, vc pensa em fazer algum novo dos membros da akatsuki ?
Star Andy :))

Aventureiromax
my wife is very upset with you. my children and myself though, well we are very happy with what you have to give us.
i came across a youtube video with someone using a modded version of MUA. i looked into how to do it. i was going to give up as it was something new to me.
i am 38 years old, it is not that easy for me to learn something new these days. i know the basic stuff, how to install things, where to go online to get this or the other.
modding is something i have never done before. after seeing your terminator, robocop and ed 209 i thought to myself "i need to do this". and then.......i saw him,he-man.
5 year old me is so grateful to play MUA as my all time favorite person ever to be drawn on paper. (i still own my original complete collection of he-man toys)
my wife is upset with you as for the last 5 days i have spent 12 hours each day learning how to do this. after many many mistakes i now have a full custom roster of 50 mods.
i have 200 others ready to be switched out at any time. the only thing missing in my life right now is hearing he-man say "by the power of greyskull, i have the power".
i have no idea how to add audio into the characters and i probably will never figure it out, so if it ever happens please let me know.

so thank you, for your time, your effort and for making something so awesome that i had to have it too.

I've been away for a long time for many reasons but I got some time and here are some new things. Enjoy.

Emma Frost Skins for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/calh8axdwaxld87/EMMA-F-SKINS-26-03-23.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Very nice skins as usual A-Max!

Cool to see you're back and contributing again when you have the time to do so. Hope you have been doing well in your personal life since you last posted.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 26, 2023, 01:45PM
Very nice skins as usual A-Max!

Cool to see you're back and contributing again when you have the time to do so. Hope you have been doing well in your personal life since you last posted.
Thank God life is returning to normal. Thanks  :thumbsup:

Jean Grey Skins for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/62v8agl1oxui9t1/JEAN-GREY-28-03-23.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

You're pumping them out and you haven't missed a single time!

Keep it up!

The link for the Green Arrow skins seems to be down, is there another way to get them?  :)