Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ronan - Credits - Model converted by Odinson/Julio Cabral

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Great Ronan models, I like the recolors too!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks guys  :thumbsup:

JUGGERNAUT MCoC - Credits - Model converted by Andersonbrazil

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Mackarela no cheza Ooo
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

That is an awesome Juggernaut model!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Aventureiromax, do you have a plan to creat Juggernaut's mannequin (MH or MCOC model as a base) in your what-to-do list?
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Nigativ on February 12, 2015, 11:43AM
Aventureiromax, do you have a plan to creat Juggernaut's mannequin (MH or MCOC model as a base) in your what-to-do list?

No ... this part of Mannequins is not me. I just edit textures of models that already exist ;) I don't create or convert models :/
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Yeah, you do amazing things, man! All of your works are fine :)
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Jean Grey Age of Apocalypse MH - CREDITS: Ripped by Blaw - Converted by AndersonBrazil - Totally textured by me ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Another awesome model!

Thanks Midnightphoenix ;)

Obrigado Anderson ;)

Emma Frost MH + HUDS - Credits - Model converted by Andersonbrazil

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Awesome Emma models! I am very happy to see her Old Man Logan costume in the mix!