Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: aventureiromax on July 29, 2011, 02:37PM
Thanks guys.

Wasp new model
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?5he5t5fydx3zbtm

Wow that face! Amazing, is it a real persons face? XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Of course, now you come out with better looking skins. lol. What model is that anyways?

Quote from: Scabbia on July 29, 2011, 02:56PM
What model is that anyways?

I would like to know that to!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks :D . The model is Black widow do official characters 1.2  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on July 29, 2011, 03:09PM
Thanks :D . The model is Black widow do official characters 1.2  :thumbsup2:

Ahh thank you much, time to go skin :)

Edit: Do you by chance have the offset for the skin?

I would like this offset too. It'd be a good model for another Rogue skin and a Final Fantasy character.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 29, 2011, 03:36PM
Ahh thank you much, time to go skin :)

Edit: Do you by chance have the offset for the skin?
XXXX.igb,-DXT1,512,512,99102.  :thumbsup:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?i95zmch1yau2ndm
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on July 29, 2011, 04:23PM

XXXX.igb,-DXT1,512,512,99102.  :thumbsup:

I'm having trouble with this, it doesn't seem to work for me :/

You should credit Dark Mark since, if I'm right, he made the meshes for her on the OC Pack
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on July 29, 2011, 10:48PM
You should credit Dark Mark since, if I'm right, he made the meshes for her on the OC Pack

And more, since you (Adventureiromax) didn't credit anyone at all. You can handle it all in the first post underneath your releases so it's easy to find.

This does include the creators of the textures used and copied (like MUA2 textures).

Wow! Wonderful job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks guys.

I want to make clear that my intention is never to take credit from anyone, so let me know.  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Cara seu skins são muitos bons mesmo parabens, mas será que nõ seria possivel fazer um Crimson Dynamo em seu skin classico??
uma imagem para poder visualizar: http://cdn2.maxim.com/maxim/files/2009/01/15/movie-blog-new-post-01-15-2009/fs_crimson-dynamo_main.jpg

Could I possible request Ultimate Scarlet Witch's costume? :) I know there's one already, but your skins are AMAZING!