Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow, these are some of your best skins!  You did some very intricate, detailed work on them.  Thanks!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wow these are amazing! It really makes me want to make a poison Ivy mod!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My God! What a beauty! She's very sexy, I love the skins :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

great Poison Ivy skins,good work

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Once again your work leaves me astounded. I've always found Ivy to be one of the hottest femme fattales and these skins certainly make the argument for me.

Can someone please explain to me how I can insert that Superman skin into the game so it works along with the cape?
I don't seem to be doing something right, and I'm using the Gladiator mod for Superman

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

soooooo many awesome skins i love them all and i'm downloading them all

Thanks guys  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: johnnymec on February 17, 2012, 04:35PM
ola amigo, vc nao teria alguma pele pro Sentry?

Cara meu tempo está muito corrido :/, no momento só estou fazendo (quando tenho tempo) peles para mods novos. Abraço.
Dude my time is long gone :/ at the moment i'm just doing (when I have time) skins for new mods.  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Darkseid PACK and Huds

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?nny8dx1yrk4rgm9
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Awesome skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS