Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Eu não posso falar muito porque sou suspeito, mas ficou um trabalho excelente de texturização na Emma. Valeu Max!

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on March 05, 2015, 09:35PM
Awesome Emma models! I am very happy to see her Old Man Logan costume in the mix!

Couldn't agree more, her Old man Logan is a nice change of costume instead of the 'distraught stripper mutant' look she usually wears ;).
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

"distraught stripper mutant"-- that is straight Gold my friend.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Guys ;)
Obrigado ;)

Old Thor MH - CREDITS - Model converted by Odinson/Cabral's
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

@Polygone, I totally agree. It is a nice change haha

Lovely Odin model!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

JEAN GREY MH MEGAPACK - Credits - Converted by Andersonbrazil

NOTE: Now compatible with Advanced Lighting ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

You guys (Andersonbrazil and Aventureiromax, if I'm not mistaken?) did a great job on the Supergirl/Power Girl conversion from DCUO, any chance you'll be doing the same with Wonder Woman?

I've converted one DCUO skin to Wonder Woman but the result was not very satisfactory. The Aventureiromax ever had the opportunity to work the skin, but I plan to correct the defects in this skin and convert others. But this is a project for the future. We are developing other projects.

Thanks guys ;)

Thanks Anderson for answering the question ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Supergirl VU - Conversion by aventureiromax except Supergirl CW converted by AndersonBrazil

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mj39ckrveswzyux/SUPERGIRL-VU-29-01-17.rar

Supergirl/Powergirl PACK UPDATE - Credits - Mannequin and Models converted by Andersonbrazil

NOTE: Now compatible with Advanced Lighting ;)

Rogue MH PACK - Credits - Converted by Andersonbrazil

NOTE: Compatible with Advanced Lighting ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I love your Jean Grey pack!

Also amazing Rogue and Supergirl models!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS