Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I use many of your skins in my game, and I just wanted to say, thank you so much for all your contributions! I haven't been a big part of these boards as I jumped on the bandwagon very late, but all the work the major contributors have done around here is just incredible. You've all made this great title so much more enhanced and enjoyable. Thank you!

Fantastic skin/ model packs! Thank you for all the work you have put out for these games.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Cara, você não merece só Palmas, merece o Tocantins inteiro kkkkk

kkk e aqui merece o sao paulo inteiro de palmas
Star Andy :))

As always l must thank you for all these wonderful skins, l especially loved ultimate invisible woman, x- 23 and shadowcat :)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 06, 2016, 04:49AM
Max esse pacote é um sucesso, cara! Minha pele preferida desse pacote é a Wonder Woman, esta segunda pele da esquerda para a direita, ela não é IGAU, né? o rosto dela é mais natural, mais bonito. Ficou muito legal. Congratulações!

Valeu! Anderson, realmente esses modelos MkvsDC são muito bonitos e realistas ;)

Quote from: Clarityman on March 06, 2016, 11:29AM
I use many of your skins in my game, and I just wanted to say, thank you so much for all your contributions! I haven't been a big part of these boards as I jumped on the bandwagon very late, but all the work the major contributors have done around here is just incredible. You've all made this great title so much more enhanced and enjoyable. Thank you!

Thanks man, that good that many are using ;)

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on March 06, 2016, 12:51PM
Fantastic skin/ model packs! Thank you for all the work you have put out for these games.

Thanks man ;)

Quote from: Owl City on March 07, 2016, 07:32AM
Cara, você não merece só Palmas, merece o Tocantins inteiro kkkkk

Quote from: StarAndy on March 07, 2016, 11:57AM
kkk e aqui merece o sao paulo inteiro de palmas

kkkkkk...que bom que eu já estou conquistando o Tocantins e São Paulo rs ^_^ obrigado rapazes ;)

Quote from: spider axiom on March 07, 2016, 10:46PM
As always l must thank you for all these wonderful skins, l especially loved ultimate invisible woman, x- 23 and shadowcat :)

Thanks ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Those Superman skins are incredible, dude. Thanks for all the hard work!

Superman e batman estao fantasticos com essas skins max muito obrigado hehe
Star Andy :))

Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Thanks Guys ;)

Guys, I'm looking for interested in making mods for Dragon Ball Z and Naruto Shippuden. I do n't know if anyone here like but my CHALLENGE is released.

Interested let me know in the link or PM.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9728.0.html

Wonder Woman BvS

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/o937q1rjc30cdqd/WW-BvS-28-03-2016.rar
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Hey i have some huge requests for jean!

was wondering if you could do custom skins with jean like u did with her old model. but with this one new updated from marvel heroes. like here comes tomorrow for example! would be awsome! also her marvel girl, and original x-men, ALSO HER FIRST CLASS COSTUME with this new model, and her x-men revolution! thanks!

May 04, 2016, 03:13PM #1062 Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 05:50AM by aventureiromax
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here