Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Encontrou alguma das do batman do filme?
Essas seriam muito top :)

PS: Veja minha pm sff

Thanks guys ;)

Taking advantage of my days off to posting some old and new conversions  :P .  I hope you like it ;)

CREDITS to Gazillion Entertainment for their awesome models of Marvel.

Models converted and some customized by Aventureiromax

MARVEL PACKS

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8zumdo2f8fk48v2/DAREDEVIL-ELEKTRA-11-05-16.rar

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/qqc7pt66f7l1xsz/DIVERSOS-PACK2-11-05-16.rar

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8q0ej4udba7r88m/CIVIL-WAR-11-05-16.rar

DC PACK

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hwcbcmbtbwieqe0/DC-PACK-11-05-16.rar
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

You have very good works here Max, and i am really a fan of your works with texture . i have to tell you there is a problem with the link of daredevil and elektra.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate that ;)

The link was fixed ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Max  i have a cuestion. ¿what is size of texture you used on magneto? the detail is incredible. I want to learn how you keep so much detail.

Aventureiro deixa me dizer voce me surpreendeu muito com estas releases..
Para ja esse seu capitão america acho que é o melhor skin dele no jogo, o black panther tbm ta mt bom!!
Dps o john stewert que queria muito. Para finalizar Stargirl!!
So por curiosidade pode dizer me onde achou o modelo dela? Ja busquei varias vezes e nunca encontrei. Seriemente necessita de um mod..
Obrigado!

Simply amazing, planning on bringing Hawkeye's AOU and Civil War skin, and AOU skins for the rest of the crew into MUA? :P

Quote from: mindworm on May 11, 2016, 11:57AM
Max  i have a cuestion. ¿what is size of texture you used on magneto? the detail is incredible. I want to learn how you keep so much detail.

Almost all the models of Marvel Heroes that I converted has 1024x1024 textures and much depends on the model. Some come with more detailed textures than others e then comes the retouching of each skinner has.

Quote from: Polygone on May 11, 2016, 12:07PM
Looks amazing! Keep 'em coming!

Thanks ;)

Quote from: dsl on May 11, 2016, 01:00PM
Aventureiro deixa me dizer voce me surpreendeu muito com estas releases..
Para ja esse seu capitão america acho que é o melhor skin dele no jogo, o black panther tbm ta mt bom!!
Dps o john stewert que queria muito. Para finalizar Stargirl!!
So por curiosidade pode dizer me onde achou o modelo dela? Ja busquei varias vezes e nunca encontrei. Seriemente necessita de um mod..
Obrigado!

Obrigado. Esse modelo da Stargirl eu personalizei (texturas e Modelo 3d), pois também não encontrei para baixar ;)

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on May 11, 2016, 08:52PM
Simply amazing, planning on bringing Hawkeye's AOU and Civil War skin, and AOU skins for the rest of the crew into MUA? :P

Thanks, but unfortunately I will pass Hawkeye, Ant-Man, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Warmachine and Spider-man.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

This pack is is a cherry on top of the Civil War movie release. Thank you for these great models. Loving the DC love. Between your releases and the CW shows you are helping me get past B vs S movie. Thank you for reminding me why I love DC

Quote from: ndp on May 12, 2016, 07:09AM
This pack is is a cherry on top of the Civil War movie release. Thank you for these great models. Loving the DC love. Between your releases and the CW shows you are helping me get past B vs S movie. Thank you for reminding me why I love DC

Thanks... glad to help ;)

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on May 12, 2016, 09:16AM
So you're doing Winter Soldier :P

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 12, 2016, 09:30AM
Lol
Max, Universal Soldier is Jean Claude Van Damme kkkk

Yeah, my head was in the clouds at this time  :P :P :P lol
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here