Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Happy New Year to US!!! Man these look great. Always good to see some DC love, thanks.

Grande Max! Tu tá inspirado mesmo meu amigo! Esse pack é da hora! Baixando agora! Vleu!

Great job with this pack as always! Werewolf looks so cool :D

Thanks Guys ;)

Obrigado Anderson...valeu ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Uh, it seems to me, that Classic Dracula went down from the old movies.

Both Morbius and Dracula look really creepy and cool!
And the second skin... Is it Man-Bat from DC universe?

And to say more, Morbius's model is interesting. You can use it for the Namor skin in the future... And Dracula's model - for Tony Stark in the tailored suit (from Civil War and Iron Man 2). Thumb up if you liked this idea :thumbsup:  :)

"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Agent Bachello on January 12, 2017, 12:40PM
Uh, it seems to me, that Classic Dracula went down from the old movies.

Both Morbius and Dracula look really creepy and cool!
And the second skin... Is it Man-Bat from DC universe?

And to say more, Morbius's model is interesting. You can use it for the Namor skin in the future... And Dracula's model - for Tony Stark in the tailored suit (from Civil War and Iron Man 2). Thumb up if you liked this idea :thumbsup:  :)

Thanks ;)

Morbius in the Spider-Man cartoon but I guess similar with Man-Bat.

Man-Bat
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/4/4f/Detective_Comics_Vol_2_23.4_Man-Bat.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130929011822

As for the conversion or texturing of models I say that probably 2017 will not be a year of many releases :/ because my life is running and I only intend to release a MEGAPACK update of textures of female models that I have already released with more detail in the textures.

Partnerships in mods for 2017 only if it is of my interest because the time is short, unfortunately.

Quote from: Outsider on January 12, 2017, 02:15PM
Well now, these will be welcome additions to my mod of Morbius. Excellent work. :rockon:

Thanks ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Oh my god, just look at her! Morgan looks perfect! I'm gonna update her mod soon! Great job :)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

IMPORTANT WARNING

Hello guys, due to some recent breakthroughs around the texturing of 3d models  :naughty: I will be posting every week  one updated character PACK titled with VU (VISUAL UPDATED)  :laola:

Some of these packages will have NEW custom skins ;) So stay tuned ^_^

Two examples:

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

MARTIAN MANHUNTER PACK VU (VISUAL UPDATED)

And here is the FIRST VU PACK of the week  :rockon:

Hope you like it ;)

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fi2618do8e2j8j6/MARTIAN-MANHUNTER-VU-23-01-17.rar
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here