Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Obrigado. Sim, o empate foi interessante hehe ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Max, a quanto tempo cara!! Eu fiquei muito impressionado de ver a quantidade de peles lançadas durante meu período de ausência. Parabéns cara! Eu vou tirar um tempo pra atualizar meu jogo para voltar a jogar e até a gravar meus gameplays. Seu trabalho não só abundou mas se aperfeiçoou também. Vlw demais, Max!

Obrigado Anderson ;) valeu mesmo de coração  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Hypeeee, is it possible if you include the Iron Fist Netflix skin from Marvel Heroes? He's basically the only person needed to complete the Defenders.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on July 19, 2017, 12:21PM
Hypeeee, is it possible if you include the Iron Fist Netflix skin from Marvel Heroes? He's basically the only person needed to complete the Defenders.

Sorry, but I will not be able to convert / customize skins for a long period and basically I throw here my final retirement because I will have a course in my job of 8 months and I will not be able to contribute with practically nothing.

I hope new converters show up because I think my free time is really running out now.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

PORTUGUÊS

Aqui estão as minhas últimas contribuições para o fórum ;) Agora eu sei que o dia da minha aposentadoria chegou  :chuckle:

Eu estava olhando algumas datas e eu vi que são 7 anos apenas como skinner e pouco mais de 2 anos convertendo e personalizando modelos em 3D. Uau, eu não sabia que tinha sido tão longo (risos)  :rockon:

Basicamente, eu já enviei minhas últimas skins para alguns modders e ainda tenho um último acordo com outro e então acredito que está terminando meus dias como um colaborador regular no fórum já que minha vida pessoal e meu trabalho estão consumindo todo o tempo e os fins de semana serão sagrados  :naughty:

Espero que aproveitem tudo o que já compartilhei com vocês e que novos talentos possam surgir para continuar o legado do MUA por muitos anos ;)

Obrigado a todos vocês que me ajudaram desde o início com um elogio, palavras de motivação, tutoriais, dúvidas tiradas pelo Facebook, PM ou mesmo os críticos porque me ajudaram a melhorar  :applause:

Um agradecimento especial a Nowhere Man, Blaw, Julio Cabral, Outsider, Erik Lensherr, Maegawa, Dorpond, CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, Midnightphoenix, Owl City, Leandralan, ndp, dsl, Scarlat, muitos outros e especialmente o andersonbrazil que se não fosse pelo seu TUTORIAL E ensinamentos eu não teria pouco mais de 2 anos de conversões de modelos 3d ;) Deus abençoe todos vocês  :bowdown1: :applause:

ENGLISH

Here are my last contributions to the forum ;) Now I know the day of my retirement has come :chuckle:

I was looking at some dates and I saw that it was 7 years just as skinner and over 2 years converting and customizing 3d models. Wow, I did not know it had been that long lol :rockon:

Basically I've already sent my latest skins to some modders and I still have one last agreement with another and then I believe that it's ending my days as a regular contributor in the forum, since my personal life and my work is consuming all my time and the endings of Week are sacred. :naughty:

I hope you enjoy all that I have already shared with you and that new talents may emerge to continue the legacy of the MUA for many years ;)

Thanks to all of you who helped me from the beginning whether with a compliment, words of motivation, tutorials, facebook, PM or even critics because they helped me to improve  :applause:

A special thank you to Nowhere Man, Blaw, Julio Cabral, Outsider, Erik Lensherr, Maegawa, Dorpond, CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, Midnightphoenix, Owl City, Leandralan, ndp, dsl, Scarlat, many others and especially andersonbrazil that if it were not for your TUTORIAL and teachings, I not Would have little more than 2 years of 3d models conversions ;) God bless you all.
:bowdown1: :applause:

DC LAST THINGS - Credits - Thanks to Dorpond who extracted the 3d DCL models from Blue Beetle and Sinestro.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9vw712oyvfm43vf/DC-LAST-THINGS-25-07-17.rar

LAST THINGS

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/q2u3jv9sbtm5uq6/LAST-THINGS-25-07-17.rar
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I'm sad to see you go aventureironmax, at least in terms of new content you create, but it's doubtless that your contributions to the forum and the game are indelible and unforgettable in their scope and quality. Truly one of the great MUA legends, your retirement is well deserved.

You provided so much stuff for this forum, for us. You're literally the fastest skinner alive and one of the best I've ever seen, my mods are so much better thanks to you. It's we who should be thanking you. I hope you'll be back to the skinning one day. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, AMIGO :)

All good things eventually come to an end...

Whenever a modder like myself works on any character, the very first thing someone sees in the game is the character's name and mannequin. Then, when the character is picked, the primary skin is seen next -- Like most things in life, presentation counts for a lot. Your vast museum of many (and I do mean MANY) skins and mannequins have made many of the mods around here (including many of mine) look that much better. Not to mention your reputation of being the fastest skinner alive. You were also very good at honoring your end of any trade deals we've done -- resulting in great outcomes for everyone.

Your work will be greatly missed, and hopefully a successor will rise to take your place. Enjoy your retirement, but if (like myself) you may one day decide make a temporary comeback, you are welcome to. Take a bow, A-Max. You've earned your place among the legends here at Marvel Mods.

Max, realmente é uma pena que você tenha que se aposentar, mas não tem nada melhorar que o sentimento de missão cumprida! Todo seu trabalho melhorou em muito nossa experiência em MUA. Se você se divertiu produzindo todas as peles que vemos hoje em seus tópicos, nós nos divertimos mais ainda usando elas em nosso game. Seu trabalho é sensacional! Não é a toa que vemos que o tópico mais acessado do fórum é o seu. Parabéns! Pra mim foi uma honra contribuir para seu conhecimento na conversão de modelos 3D e uma alegria te ver ultrapassando meu conhecimento e mostrar toda a sua capacidade e criativadade. Tu vai fazer falta cara! Valeu por todo o tempo gasto pra nossa diversão! A propósito suas ultimas conversões são surpreendentes! Mal posso esperar para ver os mods delas. Valeu!

Olá Max.
Realmente é uma pena sua aposentadoria mas faz parte vc já contribuiu tanto com o fórum, nós só temos a agradecer todo o seu trabalho...muitas felicidades na vida pessoal e boa sorte ;).

Hello Max.
It really is a shame your retirement but it is part of you already contributed so much to the forum, we just have to thank you for all your work ... many congratulations on personal life and good luck;).

Quote from: TheMK on July 25, 2017, 09:52PM
I'm sad to see you go aventureironmax, at least in terms of new content you create, but it's doubtless that your contributions to the forum and the game are indelible and unforgettable in their scope and quality. Truly one of the great MUA legends, your retirement is well deserved.

Thanks. Don't be sad :D because there is still a lot of my own material sent to forum users for a 10 mods confirmed from 4 universes (at least) and then we have some more mods with my hand involved in some way (this is what I can say at the moment ) ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 26, 2017, 02:11AM
You provided so much stuff for this forum, for us. You're literally the fastest skinner alive and one of the best I've ever seen, my mods are so much better thanks to you. It's we who should be thanking you. I hope you'll be back to the skinning one day. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, AMIGO :)

I liked the AMIGO in my language ;) Thank you from the bottom of my heart Erik, because with you and others (through agreements or not) I managed to see some mods that I would really like to see ;)

Quote from: Outsider on July 26, 2017, 04:06PM
All good things eventually come to an end...

Whenever a modder like myself works on any character, the very first thing someone sees in the game is the character's name and mannequin. Then, when the character is picked, the primary skin is seen next -- Like most things in life, presentation counts for a lot. Your vast museum of many (and I do mean MANY) skins and mannequins have made many of the mods around here (including many of mine) look that much better. Not to mention your reputation of being the fastest skinner alive. You were also very good at honoring your end of any trade deals we've done -- resulting in great outcomes for everyone.

Your work will be greatly missed, and hopefully a successor will rise to take your place. Enjoy your retirement, but if (like myself) you may one day decide make a temporary comeback, you are welcome to. Take a bow, A-Max. You've earned your place among the legends here at Marvel Mods.

Many thanks for the beautiful words  :thumbsup2: said by the fastest and talented modder this is totally valid and rewarding  :rockon:.

I also hope that someone can continue any legacy of the forum, because I would like to stay in the bank enjoying MUA for a long time or until God allows me. In short ... who knows what the future holds. We'll see  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 26, 2017, 05:22PM
Max, realmente é uma pena que você tenha que se aposentar, mas não tem nada melhorar que o sentimento de missão cumprida! Todo seu trabalho melhorou em muito nossa experiência em MUA. Se você se divertiu produzindo todas as peles que vemos hoje em seus tópicos, nós nos divertimos mais ainda usando elas em nosso game. Seu trabalho é sensacional! Não é a toa que vemos que o tópico mais acessado do fórum é o seu. Parabéns! Pra mim foi uma honra contribuir para seu conhecimento na conversão de modelos 3D e uma alegria te ver ultrapassando meu conhecimento e mostrar toda a sua capacidade e criativadade. Tu vai fazer falta cara! Valeu por todo o tempo gasto pra nossa diversão! A propósito suas ultimas conversões são surpreendentes! Mal posso esperar para ver os mods delas. Valeu!

Valeu Andersão ;) Muito obrigado mesmo do fundo do meu coração pois você foi TOTALMENTE importante para mim na parte de conversão de modelos no 3dsmax e sem você eu não conseguiria ;) Deus te abençoe em nome de Jesus Cristo...amém ;)

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart because you were TOTALLY important to me in the part of converting models in 3dsmax and without you I could not ;) God bless you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen ;)

Quote from: AdrianoAp on July 26, 2017, 06:27PM
Olá Max.
Realmente é uma pena sua aposentadoria mas faz parte vc já contribuiu tanto com o fórum, nós só temos a agradecer todo o seu trabalho...muitas felicidades na vida pessoal e boa sorte ;).

Hello Max.
It really is a shame your retirement but it is part of you already contributed so much to the forum, we just have to thank you for all your work ... many congratulations on personal life and good luck;).

Valeu Adriano, você é um membro contribuinte novo mas você não é menos importante que ninguém aqui e só tenho a te agradecer pelas belas palavras e pedir que você continue suas contribuições até onde você puder. Eu já estou usando alguns mannequins de sua autoria. Muito obrigado por compartilhar  :thumbsup2:

Thanks Adriano, you're a new contributor member but you're no less important than anyone here and I just have to thank you for the beautiful words and ask you to continue your contributions as far as you can. I am already using some mannequins of His authorship. Thank you for sharing  :thumbsup2:

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

To a true Hall of Famer, thank you 1000 times over. You have continued the legacy of modders like Outsider, Blaw, and many others who have contributed to make this game universe we love stay fresh and new. YOUR LOSE WILL BE MASSIVE! When a modder like you leaves we never are truly able to fill those shoes. I know God has a plan for you and yours and turning the page is always hard in life just know we will always be here if you feel like dropping in. I will miss the feeling I get when seeing your new works but others step up and continue your legacy. Thank you for everything  :bawling:

First of all thank you for your work, Secondly as a big fan of both these characters and their color I like your beast and blue beetle, and lastly I will show you the greatest form of appreciation I know; a wrestle chant.Thank you, Max  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:!Thank you, Max  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:!

Thanks so much for all your skin contributions throughout the years! They've helped to bring many new characters to life in MUA or rejuvenate interest in the old ones. You will be missed :(