Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ndp on July 27, 2017, 07:20AM
To a true Hall of Famer, thank you 1000 times over. You have continued the legacy of modders like Outsider, Blaw, and many others who have contributed to make this game universe we love stay fresh and new. YOUR LOSE WILL BE MASSIVE! When a modder like you leaves we never are truly able to fill those shoes. I know God has a plan for you and yours and turning the page is always hard in life just know we will always be here if you feel like dropping in. I will miss the feeling I get when seeing your new works but others step up and continue your legacy. Thank you for everything  :bawling:

Quote from: jaybird on July 27, 2017, 10:26AM
First of all thank you for your work, Secondly as a big fan of both these characters and their color I like your beast and blue beetle, and lastly I will show you the greatest form of appreciation I know; a wrestle chant.Thank you, Max  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:!Thank you, Max  :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:!
Quote from: Ceamonks890 on July 27, 2017, 02:55PM
Thanks so much for all your skin contributions throughout the years! They've helped to bring many new characters to life in MUA or rejuvenate interest in the old ones. You will be missed :(

Many thanks to everyone for appreciating my stuff ;)  :thumbsup2: :rockon:

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

From me as well: thank you soooo much for your many, many amazing contributions to the game, always of extremely high quality!
I think I'm using quite a lot of your skins in my 'definitive' line-up. My very favourite set of yours might be the Invisible Woman skins + mannequin!

l´m kinda new around but l also want to thank you for allowing us to play our dreams, l enjoyed many of your mods and l still have to download many more, hope you have a happy succesful life true believer! 

Thank you so much for what you have contributed to these forums. Your work has been amazing. Hopefully, you'll be able to pop in every now and then to see how we're keeping up. Good luck to you in your future!

Quote from: Hobgoblin on July 29, 2017, 01:01AM
From me as well: thank you soooo much for your many, many amazing contributions to the game, always of extremely high quality!
I think I'm using quite a lot of your skins in my 'definitive' line-up. My very favourite set of yours might be the Invisible Woman skins + mannequin!

Quote from: spider axiom on July 29, 2017, 10:49PM
l´m kinda new around but l also want to thank you for allowing us to play our dreams, l enjoyed many of your mods and l still have to download many more, hope you have a happy succesful life true believer! 

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on July 30, 2017, 07:05AM
Thank you so much for what you have contributed to these forums. Your work has been amazing. Hopefully, you'll be able to pop in every now and then to see how we're keeping up. Good luck to you in your future!

Thanks...thanks...and thanks... guys  :rockon: :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

now who could i talk to about making me a skin i just want someone to make this model i have into a skin for mua X( and AVENTUREIROMAX was the only one skilled enough that i know of :'(

Thanks! That's all I got to say. Thank you very very much!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Xenoses on August 19, 2017, 05:56PM
now who could i talk to about making me a skin i just want someone to make this model i have into a skin for mua X( and AVENTUREIROMAX was the only one skilled enough that i know of :'(
I'm sorry but my current status is retired for model conversions and other things to MUA but we have skilled converters on the forum too ;) Good luck and thanks ;)

Quote from: Canino on August 22, 2017, 12:38PM
Thanks! That's all I got to say. Thank you very very much!

Thanks Dude ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Aventureiro um muito obrigado por todos os anos de dedicação ao forum, o teu contributo foi e sempre será gigante! Sempre estiveste pronto para ajudar, aceder a perguntas e nunca deixaste de dizer "presente". Espero que aproveites o teu novo trabalho e que te traga a estabilidade pessoal e profissional que mereces.
Do fundo do coração, um obrigado e até sempre!!

August 26, 2017, 06:38PM #1314 Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 12:14PM by Midnightphoenix
Thank you for all the work you have put into converting and creating amazing skins and models! Your work will be truly missed!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: dsl on August 26, 2017, 04:23PM
Aventureiro um muito obrigado por todos os anos de dedicação ao forum, o teu contributo foi e sempre será gigante! Sempre estiveste pronto para ajudar, aceder a perguntas e nunca deixaste de dizer "presente". Espero que aproveites o teu novo trabalho e que te traga a estabilidade pessoal e profissional que mereces.
Do fundo do coração, um obrigado e até sempre!!
Valeu, muito obrigado por suas palavras e te agradeço do fundo do meu coração ;)

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on August 26, 2017, 06:38PM
Thank you for all the work you have put into converting and creating amazing skins and models! You work will be truly missed!
Thanks my friend ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Uma perda lastimável para a corporação (não sei se você entendeu a referência)  :chuckle: Obrigado por todos os anos de trabalho aqui neste fórum e eu espero que algum dia você possa voltar e continuar com seus projetos incríveis.

valeu max por tudo cara vamos continuar ,com mais trabalhos e esse jogo nao ira perder nenhum espaço, acredito eu que vc e um dos pilares daqui entao oba sorte na sua nova etapa da vida.
Star Andy :))

Aventureiromax, I followed you since the beginning of your mods mostly and I love every single mod you have, I want to thank you for everything you created and I will miss you but I hope for you to have a good time in the rest of whatever you do. You truly are gifted and you are an inspiration among the creators on here.